Bell Choir Bugging Out

Bell Choir Bugging Out

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Johnny.1634

Johnny.1634

I’ve played Bell Choir frequently, I got all the achieves and rarely miss notes, but suddenly today I log on and every note I play is “apparently” incorrect, no matter what I do (even tried pressing the note that’s coming up repeatedly in case of lag, but to no avail).

Its happened afew times in the past, and i would simply jump out of Bell Choir and come back in and it would be fixed, but i did everything now =S even restarted Guild Wars and my computer.

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I’ve gotten this everyday for the past week.

I assume its related to server lag or something. Since I end up getting an error message in that instance and have to reload to find another one that usually works.

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: amikara.2354

amikara.2354

Yeah, have the same issue. Weirdly enough I get the points, if I survive the round, but it doesn’t count towards the wintersday daily achievs.

[Rest] In Sibbe Gereste on Kodasch

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

Has been reported multiple times.

Different people have found different workarounds. amikara’s one (which I could swear was in his/her post before but is now … not — anyway, basically, kill yourself by hitting random notes until you lose all HP, then it should work the next time you re-enter the stage to play) has worked for me at least once. Others have found that they need to wait for that entire instance to reset before it will work (so you can either leave and take your chances re-entering a non-bugged instance, or just leave and wait it out, go do something else for a while, and try again significantly later).

It is frustrating but not impossible to get around. Good luck.

(edited by kaede.4751)

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: ShellShot.1274

ShellShot.1274

It seems to happen to the next person to enter a position after a player has quit the choir while in that spot. (Another thing you can try if this happens, use your elite skill to leave the song, and immediatly rejoin in the same position for the next song)

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Elwynd.5798

Elwynd.5798

Just adding my voice to this. Pity – it’s my favourite minigame.

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Bump.

One of the most annoying bugs I’ve encountered. Experienced it every single day this week as well – today I was bugged three times in a row. Leaving stage didn’t work, rejoining didn’t work. It wasn’t until a new round started that I was fixed.

(I used 0 ‘elite’ to leave the second time, still bugged).

I asked in map, and at least a third of the Bell Choir instance I was in piped up saying it was a very common bug, and have experienced it themselves.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

sigh

I’ve tried 5 or 6 times now. Usually a switch to character screen and back in does the trick, but tonight… not working. At all.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Got it, finally, sheesh, lol.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Necromus.9276

Necromus.9276

I’ve actually received the achievement several times, but it isn’t giving me credit for the entire Festival achievement. I’m stuck at 9/11 events completed even though several events have completed and keep cycling. Case in point Bell Choir, Snowball Mayhem, and Toypocalypse. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve completed these but they aren’t giving credit towards finishing the “A Very Merry Wintersday” Festival achievement. Frustrating.

“Building a wall is like fighting a war…”

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

I’ve actually received the achievement several times, but it isn’t giving me credit for the entire Festival achievement. I’m stuck at 9/11 events completed even though several events have completed and keep cycling. Case in point Bell Choir, Snowball Mayhem, and Toypocalypse. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve completed these but they aren’t giving credit towards finishing the “A Very Merry Wintersday” Festival achievement. Frustrating.

You can click on the meta achievement to see which achievement actually count. The infinite ones like Bell Choir don’t.

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Similar issue for me the other night- came in late and started on the third song. Every note I played was “missed”, I took damage for every note and was kicked, but got a score of 100 (perfect) for the song.

Bell Choir Bugging Out

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

tried to do this to finish wintersday daily this morning before I went to work, but ran out of time, because it just bugged on me, so I didnt complete daily. and when I get home from work it will be too late.