Bell Choir Daily Bugged

Bell Choir Daily Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dark.4956

Dark.4956

I participate in the bell choir, yet so far the daily achievement has not been checked off.
the one requiring you to ‘participate in the bell choir’
and as I hate jump puzzles, it leaves me at 4 dailies done out of 5.

I’ve made an in game report too about this.

Bell Choir Daily Bugged

Posted by: Silverlilly.4526

Silverlilly.4526

I have had the same problem

Bell Choir Daily Bugged

Posted by: BIGHARSHNESS.3510

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Have you successfully completed a song? That is the only way to get credit. Just participating won’t get you the achievement. I know that’s what it says, but you have to complete at least one song. This really aggravated me at first because I was horrible at Bell Choir, but now that I am somewhat decent at it. I don’t have a prob with it anymore.

Bell Choir Daily Bugged

Posted by: Silverlilly.4526

Silverlilly.4526

I guess completing free play round doesn’t count

Bell Choir Daily Bugged

Posted by: BIGHARSHNESS.3510

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Nope. If you are having a difficult time with it like I did. Keep backing out and rejoining until you get an instance where the game is about to begin. The very first song is the easiest. I think the upper part is the easiest through the whole set. Let the notes cross the white part of the circle before you hit the right bell. Completely ignore your character animation! It wont sync with notes when they speed up. If you suck at Jump Puzzles that require speed as much as I do, Bell Choir is your best bet for completing the 11 achievements for Wintersday. Even if you can only get through the first 1-3 songs, you’ll hit your 500 notes and 30 songs eventually. I finally got to the point where I can barely manager the last few songs. It’s also the best way to farm Giant Wintersday Gifts.