Berserker Stance (warrior) is broken.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Berserker_Stance

Condition duration on you is greatly reduced.

It used to be 100%. However, now, it’s complete immunity. With 150% condi duration, a warrior is still completely immune.

8 seconds is a long kitten time. Either fix this, or change the engineer trait to once again be immune under 25%, instead of 100% less duration.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Given your sig there is the obvious question. Did you look at what buffs where on the warrior?

Berserker’s Stance + 2xSuperior Rune of Melandru + Bowl of Lemongrass Poultry Soup is still -150% condition duration.

Shanks R Us.2489

Given your sig there is the obvious question. Did you look at what buffs where on the warrior?

Berserker’s Stance + 2xSuperior Rune of Melandru + Bowl of Lemongrass Poultry Soup is still -150% condition duration.

Given my sig, I like to think it’s obvious I’m not an idiot. He wasn’t using -condition duration food & he was using full divinity runes.

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Thanks for the report. We are currently tracking this issue.

Shanks R Us.2489

Grouch? orly? Good for you for the red crown. Thanks for the response.

Posted by: Med.6150

Med.6150

I hope you realize that any % condition duration reduction effects are currently working the same way.

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

The warrior is immune to conditions for only 8 seconds for Jesus Christ sake using a skill that has a 60 seconds cooldown for the mother of Zeus sake, and you are considering this “issue” for the father and the mother of Quetzalcoatl sake.

If you guys are going to fix this “issue” then you might as well reduce condition spamming for Buddha’s sake.

Posted by: PlasticHippo.8934

PlasticHippo.8934

I do believe the warrior is balanced right now because of this berserker stance bug. I don’t think this is the right way to balance warriors so I do hope they fix it, however when they do fix it they need some kind of buff to compensate for it.

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Please look into this bug for Automated Response, too: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/How-is-Automated-Response-not-fixed.

Shanks R Us.2489

The warrior is immune to conditions for only 8 seconds for Jesus Christ sake using a skill that has a 60 seconds cooldown for the mother of Zeus sake, and you are considering this “issue” for the father and the mother of Quetzalcoatl sake.

If you guys are going to fix this “issue” then you might as well reduce condition spamming for Buddha’s sake.

I noticed it because I was dueling a few warriors. In a duel, at least, 8 seconds is a long time. -100% was just fine.

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

I noticed it because I was dueling a few warriors. In a duel, at least, 8 seconds is a long time. -100% was just fine.

having the moa morph kill all minions is bad enough , but this bugg is really annoying me , i mean as a necro i dont have so much acess to stability or mobility , so when facing a gs/mace shield warrior its really crap because he just pops zerker stance and hes IMUNE to all my conditions , now having to deal also with stunlock at the same time its just crap. when are you planning to fix this ?

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I agree, they should turn to little Moas.

Prince Vingador.8067

I agree, they should turn to little Moas.

why? spirits weapons ….. ranger pets ..clones none of them are afected . any way i dont want to talk about the moa morpf the problem is the zerker stance , i really hope it gets fixed this next pacth.

Prince Vingador.8067

i’m very disappointed , so i guess we need to wait 1 year or so , so they can fix this?
are they short of staff or they can’t fix it?