Birthday Experience Scrolls

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

The experience scroll from the second birthday present (or is it third? whichever was just handed out) doesn’t stack with the experience scroll received through achievement points. It’s not really an item that you can use too frequently, so until there’s another character I’d like to level to 20, I don’t want it to be clogging up my inventory like it is.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Just took a look back at the scroll. It’s soulbound on my 2 year old character. This character is level 80… Can anet please fix?

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You may be confusing the Skill Point Scroll (which shares an icon) with the two versions of the Experience Scroll.

Skill Point Scrolls are (character)Soul-bound, while Experience Scrolls are Account-bound.

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

skill point scrolls aren’t soulbound, can use them on any character on the account

Fix what you have before you build something new

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I believe they are.

Skill Point Scroll

Item type
Consumable
Rarity
Masterwork
Binding
Soulbound on Acquire
Game link
[&AgGABQEA]

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skill_Point_Scroll

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

oh, was thinking the item that gives 1 skill point and can drop from champ bags, whatever that scroll is called…..oops, i stand corrected then

Fix what you have before you build something new

Posted by: Carnius Magius.8091

Carnius Magius.8091

I have 1 experience scroll that won’t stack with the 4 I already have. They all are account bound.

Posted by: The Ice Mage.4879

The Ice Mage.4879

Yes, I was just going to post a thread on this if one wasn’t already here…to reiterate and for clarity: Both first birthday and second birthday exp. scroll are account bound but will not stack together. Skill point scroll is indeed soulbound.

Also, I have 7/8 professions on my account now and this scroll puts me at 3 scrolls total… I am not the kind of person to want to create and level more than one char of each profession sooo 2 of these scrolls are useless to me. Any chance of letting us trade them for something half-decent Anet? :/ Unless a new profession pops up suddenly (which I doubt will happen in feature pack, not that I mind) they’re just gonna collect dust in my bank.

(edited by The Ice Mage.4879)

Posted by: UncleWinston.5410

UncleWinston.5410

Same issue of the scrolls from 1st birthday and 2nd birthday not stacking. I did detect a difference between them. 1st year scrolls state “Account Bound on Acquire” whereas the 2nd year scrolls state simply “Account Bound”. Anyone else notice that difference? To me, that means they aren’t the same item, which is a little frustrating, because it makes it so they can’t be stacked.

Posted by: Moon.7310

Moon.7310

Hope this will get fixed soon, it is not nice to need two places to save these scrolls.
(Although I probably could throw them all away since I already have enough from last year to probably be prepared for all extra characters I will ever make^^)