Bitter Harvest Jumping to Faolain's Platform

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

I kept getting stuck in wall, pushed off the side when I tried jumping from the spinning helix thing to the platform where Faolain is. I think this is because of my high ping (playing from Australia at around 300-400ms) because when I tried to use a leap skill I would get that rubber band teleporting thing I often get so much playing on thief. I had to type /stuck for at least 5 times when I got stuck in wall, and rerun the entire mission from the beginning. Been trying for around 40 minutes and still no success. I tried gliding, leaping, jumping etc. I can’t think of any other way I can get through it.

Is there any way I can get around this issue?

Thanks for the help.

Attached one of my many attempts, I tried gliding in this attempt.

Attachments:

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

(edited by ThunderPanda.1872)

Posted by: Sorrow.4765

Sorrow.4765

Join someone else and have them kill Faolain. Then you can accept credit for completing the mission.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I’ve gotten stuck in that wall before and I don’t have a bad ping. That wall/mordremoth’s corpse is super glitchy. And the respawn location when you die…is inside of there.

Once I got glitched inside of the helix because it scraped the wall up there and had to walk down to the water below and kill myself only to get ported up to the ledge inside the wall. I was able to kill Faolain with AoEs thankfully, but it was stupid. I bug reported that in-game. Too bad that isn’t fixed yet.