Black Lion Trade Bug

Black Lion Trade Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: tjharlow.7435

tjharlow.7435

I bought the Starry Night Dye from BLT for 29s and it took the money from my account but did not give me the item…

I petitioned ingame with no response yet so I figured I’d try again and it took my money again without giving me the item

LOL

wtf Anet

Give me my 60s back or atleast the dye

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Nyx of night.1062

Nyx of night.1062

This happened to me just now too; I tried to buy a major sigil of venom, then it gave me an error. I tried again, it said success, and then charged me twice without giving me the items. After that, I tried to sell an item in the TP, gave me an error, and then deleted my item without compensation. Please fix this!

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Genlog.4983

Genlog.4983

same with me i did buy 2 dyes and a full lvl 57 green medium gear all gone and my mony to QQ

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Brandon.2835

Brandon.2835

Weird this just happened to me too. I was trying to buy iron ore to raise my Armorsmithing and it kept coming back with an error then low and behold I had 1200 Iron ore sitting in my TP receive. Then I took them and put them back on TP and they disappeared along with other items I was trying to buy. Gold is gone…. Items are gone… guess I won’t be crafting tonight

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: mage.3570

mage.3570

Canceled a buy order but didn’t get any money back.

Fix it! People are getting frustrated in game.

I have 20+ other buy orders worth over 120g which I fear of canceling. I have taken screenshots so I can file a valid case to support if hell does break over TP.

Been there, done that. What’s next?

(edited by mage.3570)

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Kaluweyn.4693

Kaluweyn.4693

So it’s not just me, okay good. This problem also applies to bids/sales you’ve cancelled. The money and items are not being returned to the pick-up tab. Hope Anet fixes this soon, I want my inventory roll-overs!

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: awesteiney.2496

awesteiney.2496

I purchased 6g worth of items, without realizing that this bug was going on. (Should have paid attention to guild chat!)

No items, and my gold is all gone.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Resuna.5087

Resuna.5087

Yeah i got hit with this too, canceled an order and never got my money back but it did cancel the order.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Pronqx.4079

Pronqx.4079

Bought 3 rare items of the TP. I lost around 2 gold (apparently i bought it twice) and i didn’t get the items. Shortly after i got booted i now i can’t log onto my guardian.

Also bought a Total Makeover Kit on the BLTC. Same problem here, lost the gems and i didn’t get a mail with the item.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Sloth.4732

Sloth.4732

I just sold around 2 gold of stuff myself and received no money

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: chapzin.4210

chapzin.4210

I placed a bid of 60 Onyx Lodestone, made ??an appointment at Blacklion and already had to get some. It took me disconect server when I teleport. When I returned, my character mesmer does not enter the game with another character and I see the black lion and has only 1 Lodestone Onyx to collect and supply only had 36 Lodestone more Onyx did not return my gold.
sorry my english i use translate.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: VanFenrir.3402

VanFenrir.3402

Sold corrupted lodestones after hours of farming and all the other loots I got from it. Total worth somewhat around 4-5g. The transactions says the item were sold “few seconds ago” but it has been more than 30 minutes and the amount of gold are not even showing up in the ‘Pick Up’ tab.

This sucks man. Seriously :/

EDITED : Got my gold. I guess the bug is fixed. Thank you!

(edited by VanFenrir.3402)

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: doodoo.2109

doodoo.2109

yep. placed orders of 15g gold worth of exotics removed and did not give me the gold…
and someone bought something worth 3g i was selling and i didnt get the gold as well. lol but the item is sold.

Black Lion Trade Bug

mage.3570

OK, Looks like the “Pick up” tab is just not working.

Bugs:

1. If you have something in ‘Items I’m selling’, and you remove it —> Item doesn’t come in the pickup tab.

2. If you placed a buy order in ’Item’s I’m buying’ and you remove it —> The money doesn’t come in the pickup tab.

Anyone else having other kinds of problems with TP?

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Akronis.1048

Akronis.1048

Yeah I had the same issue. I lost around 13 gold or so because of this

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: LegoTechnic.5910

LegoTechnic.5910

Around 2:20 PM (EST) I bought a training manual thinking I needed it to respec when I actually just needed the cheap NPC option (teaches me to read, I guess), so I sold it on the auction house for the highest asking price of the time of 1.71 gold. Item was taken from my inventory but the money has not appeared for pickup and it’s been a good 10-15 minutes.

Dismayed to see the BL is bugging for others. Should have realized something was up with its lagginess. Hoping this is resolved easily.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Akronis.1048

Akronis.1048

I also reported a bug within the game. I hope we call get compensated somehow.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Just ‘purchased’ new armour, new trinkets, new weapons and new food for one of my toons, TP gladly took all my money and noted a sucessful transaction … but nothing to pick up.

AR

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: keokidream.1349

keokidream.1349

Hello,

Had the same issue about 20 min ago. Cancelled a buy order for 100 lonestones and lost 32g. Tried cancelling a sell order and lost the item. No gold returned no item. I’m afraid to use the TP at all till this is fixed, its a shame to happen on the day of new items to buy.

Black Lion Trade Bug

mage.3570

I created a new thread regarding a similar issue yesterday for one specific item Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Serious-bug-with-TP-proceeds-from-sale/first#post859612

The mod closed it. I am curious to see how the mods respond to this thread now that it has gone viral.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Thysoliai.2859

Thysoliai.2859

Same thing, had an item on the auction house, The Energizer a named exotic and I was going to take it down and put it back up when the object didn’t return to me at the NPC.

Black Lion Trade Bug

tjharlow.7435

I’m not going to complain much about 60s seeing as a lot of people lost much more but should still get reimburssed.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Jarin Arenos.2736

Jarin Arenos.2736

Everyone make sure to SUBMIT AN IN-GAME SUPPORT REQUEST. All the errors I’ve seen are at least showing up in your TP transaction history, which means that they can be tracked so you can have your funds/items restored.

Black Lion Trade Bug

mage.3570

Everyone make sure to SUBMIT AN IN-GAME SUPPORT REQUEST. All the errors I’ve seen are at least showing up in your TP transaction history, which means that they can be tracked so you can have your funds/items restored.

I have 20+ buy orders worth over 120g. They are currently just sitting still in ’Item’s I’m buying’ tab. I have taken screenshots in case they decide to flush this tab and not return the money either.

Update: Two of the buy orders got fulfilled. These two items are now in the ‘Items I’ve Bought’ tab. But I cannot see them in the ‘Pickup’ tab. I have taken screenshot of this also.

(edited by mage.3570)

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: St Christopher.2804

St Christopher.2804

Rediculous! how are we going to get our money and items! that is hard earned gold that is gone! I had items waiting for me and gold in the pick up box and now after getting dc’d like 30 times in past hour I have nothing there!

FIX IT ANET

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: invaderWoot.2659

invaderWoot.2659

Same thing happened to me. Only lost 20s so far but I have about 5g worth of items listed that I’m worried about. My guildy lost 15g already and from the looks of it there are a lot of people in the same boat. There will be a LOT of angry people if this doesn’t get fixed fast.
Edit: After about an hour I heard reports of the items rolling in. Restarted the game and it was all there Faster than I expected, to be honest.

(edited by invaderWoot.2659)

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Reaujien.4625

Reaujien.4625

I’m having the same issue(s) – bought something on the TP and not showing up in my pickup tab.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: SeikenKiller.5894

SeikenKiller.5894

canceled ordered of 500 ectos

missing around 150g….had this problem before…but never took 2 hours…

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Tree Spirit.3651

Tree Spirit.3651

same thing is happening here. Were you all in lions arch when the stuff startedto dissapear?

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: seios.4675

seios.4675

I just sold some items. It took the items took the deposit but no silver and yes i did meet highest buyer not the lowest seller. Usually only takes a few seconds.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Eli Krey.5368

Eli Krey.5368

me too! i bought 100 butter and it says i bought em 13 hours ago, but i bought em like 10 minutes ago :#

HALP

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: serielle.2738

serielle.2738

I have experienced this in multiple ways. I logged in and should have had some money to pick up. It wasn’t there and the product was gone from my transaction tab. I put up a buy order for two sets of items. They appeared in the “items I’m buying” list. One then disappeared (as it would when fulfilled), but no product showed up in my pickup window. I then cancelled the second trade because who needs to loose yet more money – it was removed from the items I’m buying list. No money and no product in my pickup window.

Black Lion Trade Bug

mage.3570

same thing is happening here. Were you all in lions arch when the stuff startedto dissapear?

Yes I’m in Lion’s Arch always when I do my trades.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Gadd.1986

Gadd.1986

Yes this happened to me as well when purchased the total makeover and minipets. Still haven’t received anything in the mail.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Eli Krey.5368

Eli Krey.5368

no i was in black citadel when this happened!

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Zwilnik.4621

Zwilnik.4621

42g missing and I didn’t take any screen shots please help! In Lion’s Arch, missing pickup cash from overnight, cancelled buy orders …. and nothing to pickup.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: MoVitae.2417

MoVitae.2417

Same here. I bought various crafting materials, vanilla beans, eggs, cauliflower and a few more, went to TP and didn’t find the items.

Black Lion Trade Bug

tjharlow.7435

Yep – but it is in the log. Random crashed now that I never used to have. What is Anet doing over there?

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Kiraki.9761

Kiraki.9761

Like I just mentioned on another thread, the mailing system is down, not even normal mails are going through and I guess gem items are on same mail system, so will likely need to wait until that is fixed.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: twwizzie.3842

twwizzie.3842

I bought my Makeover kit 350gems gone item not deliverd.

Also still waiting on solution from the “Karka one time event” where i had a dc..

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Kitanai.8130

Kitanai.8130

i know i am pisssed i had 4 charged loadstones up 2 gold a pop and now there gone with no gold nugs are bugs but come on fix em.

Kittai Roes Guild Leader, Valiant Sword
VS : Server Anvil Rock
Defenders of the Homeland.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Vice.3475

Vice.3475

A this point I’m sure they know. I also sold 10-15 items since last night and have nothing to show for it

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: LegoTechnic.5910

LegoTechnic.5910

Update: My gold is now reported on the BLTP and was recieved. Granted it took over a half hour to get past the login issues, but it’s apparently being addressed.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Karen.1498

Karen.1498

I also have had an issue. I went to buy 6 Molten Lodestones, got an error that my order didn’t work, I checked the purchased tab to make sure it didn’t partial do the order and nothing was there, so I tried again for 6 and got a success message. I went to collect them, and there were none there. I looked at the purchased at it seems I bought 11 of them, but didn’t get any! So now I am out ~7.5g and don’t even have the lodestones to sell back if I can’t just get refunded. Of course I can’t log into any character who is in Lion’s Arch either.

Very Frustrated.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: serielle.2738

serielle.2738

gold and items just came in. So, I’m fixed up!

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I never got my 15 silver (before taxes) nor my 2 smooth scales I bought.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Tree Spirit.3651

Tree Spirit.3651

The gold showed up for me finally, hopfully nobody’s is permanently lost.

EDIT: theres also a delay when ive put items in my guild bank

Black Lion Trade Bug

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

Happened to me,
Put a offer for 37 Charged Lodestones in
Received 19 and offer was completed.
Edit:
Got items, fixed.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]