Black Lion Trading Post

Black Lion Trading Post

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Birdack.6714

Birdack.6714

Anybody else experiencing lot of “error” messages on BLT while selling stuff ? ^^

Black Lion Trading Post

Posted by: Gudy.3607

Gudy.3607

Yep, selling on the TP seemed unusually buggy and slow about 3-4 hours ago.

Black Lion Trading Post

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

Hmm….I’m not the only one with this problem. I thought it was just my internet last night. Everything was working fine until about 11pm and since then the trading post has been so slow that it’s impossible to buy or sell more than two items before being overwhelmed by error messages.

I hope it gets fixed soon. It’s bugging the gem store on my game too so there some extra financial motivation to get it working again.

Oh – and if it helps, I’m on Aurora Glade. Also, I got a message about being unable to access the log in server or something shortly before the problems, but the game itself didn’t crash (it just froze for a few seconds). I was fighting the Karka queen at the time.

(edited by CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172)

Black Lion Trading Post

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

having the same issue. even with the log in server message.

selling still happens, but sometimes it lags out and the TP UI freezes. after closing it manually nothing else can be sold, I only get a message saying an error occurred. to sell again I have to re-login on that character.

nothing else in the game is crashing/lagging, only the TP. waited almost 10 minutes for the gemstore to load too, but without success.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Black Lion Trading Post

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

I wouldn’t try to do anything right now honestly. Especially if you are on NA servers on the US East Coast. Many issues all around.

Black Lion Trading Post

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

There are definitely some issues with the trading post. But I am not on US East Coast but in The Netherlands. So I don’t think the TP errors has anything to do with US East Coast.

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

Black Lion Trading Post

Posted by: HouseArbriel.3952

HouseArbriel.3952

Yes I am experiencing BLTC problems on both of my GW2 accounts. It simply will not load the store home page.

Black Lion Trading Post

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Lots of different things were having network trouble for the GW2 servers last night, but if this persists for you: the TP is a website, accessed from within the game. Check if your firewall or something is blocking access for it.

The tool used to display it in-game recently changed, so if you whitelisted something before, look for “coherentui_host.exe” trying to talk to the web; that’s the thing that’s used.