Black Screen of Death

Black Screen of Death

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Montalto.9312

Montalto.9312

Just came back in this game for 3 days and I got exactly the same probleme… I found some people on Internet who got the same pb too from 2012!!!!!
No answer, no fix, no solution from ncsoft or arena… nothing??

Please help! Say something….

Black Screen of Death

Posted by: Suicidal Hamster.4816

Suicidal Hamster.4816

my wife has gotten the black screen 3-4 times in the last 2 months and i just got it for the first time right now.

Black Screen of Death

Posted by: UncrushablePigeon.8760

UncrushablePigeon.8760

Bumped because it isn’t fixed at all. My computer is massively OP for this game, latest drivers and Guild Wars 2 continues to be the only game that crashes, black screen, sound, no choice but to hard reboot my computer. Yeah I’m sorry, I’ve given Anet enough time to fix it. I’m out.

Black Screen of Death

Posted by: Whitturne.8419

Whitturne.8419

Pretty ordinary that so many people are experiencing this problem and no solution seems to be forthcoming. I’ve had this game pretty much since launch and after getting a new computer recently thought I’d boot it up again after a long absence to see if Heart of Thorns is worth getting. This error happened three times in an hour, tried to update my drivers, did some research and come across this thread. Not gonna bother with Heart of Thorns now and might give Wildstar more of a bash. Surely NCSOFT and ArenaNet know bugs like this cost them money….

Black Screen of Death

Posted by: lolobum.3082

lolobum.3082

The same problem. It’s hilarious. The problem occurs only on gw2. I have gtx 960. Tried on win10 and win7. Always the same thing. The game is unplayable. Tried many drivers, it doesn’t fix it. Doesn’t matter whether it’s 32 or 64 bit

Black Screen of Death

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Hello,

We’re sorry that you’re having difficulties, but posting in a forum will not get the problem solved, because the majority of issues are related to your specific system, your router, firewall settings, security software, network, ISP, regional Internet backbone, and much more.

Rather than post here, please submit a ticket to Customer Support so that experts can help you with your individual issues. Obviously, in a thread with a few dozen posts over the last two years, this is not a common or systemic or Guild Wars 2 problem. It’s a problem related to your individual situation. And we’d like to help you by discussing via a support ticket.

Click “Support” at the top of this page, then “Submit a request” to start a ticket. It will be well worth your time to do so!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet