Black head bug.

Black head bug.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Calamaties.2518

Calamaties.2518

I’m not too sure if this has been addressed by anyone at ArenaNet in a previous statement or such but currently on my Asura Engineer there appears to be a bug cause my character to have a black face for me. As far as I know, i’m the only one who can see the black face, in game my character looks normal according to my friends.

Just wondering if there is a fix for this by any chance? Not really urgent but I just thought I would bring it to your attention.

Attachments:

Black head bug.

Posted by: Erin.7521

Erin.7521

I think this may be perhaps linked to a haircut. I noticed it when I was looking at creating a male asura today that one of the hair cuts gave him a solid colour face. Although I could actually effect the colour using the hair colour choices so I just thought it was a rather odd intentional effect… looking back I very much doubt it!

Rocking on Piken Square – the un-official EU roleplay server.

Black head bug.

Posted by: Hurdy.2748

Hurdy.2748

I noticed it making an asura last night as well, linked to the weird cornrows into piggy tails hair cut for males. I created the character and was able to see the same solid black face on my GF’s computer

Combaticus – 80 warrior – Tarnished coast

Black head bug.

Posted by: Calamaties.2518

Calamaties.2518

I had a feeling it was tied to the haircut. I mean, it doesn’t really bother me or affect the game play even the slightest so we shouldn’t be jumping up and down to get it fixed ASAP. I just wanted to bring it to their attention if they were unaware of it.

Black head bug.

Posted by: Lokai.7850

Lokai.7850

its linked to that hair style like that on my game to, when i was making my alt(again cause i keep rerolling him! =D) i noticed that graphical glitch.

Black head bug.

Posted by: schweeneh.9536

schweeneh.9536

My Asura has the same problem, same hair cut.

Black head bug.

Posted by: griffmonster.6593

griffmonster.6593

I too have the same problem with my Asura Engineer. It looks like the same hair cut too.

Looking back at my screenshots he was ok up to the 6th September. Sometime after then he developed this bug.

Attachments:

Black head bug.

Posted by: RelentlessBlue.7948

RelentlessBlue.7948

Got the same problem and its really annoying, im starting to regret choosing that haircut :\

Black head bug.

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

We started talking about it here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/character-with-a-black-face/first#post56457
looks like it happened after the last patch.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]