Black lion chest issue :(

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

I opened a lot of black lion chests since the wintersday update and I have only gotten pure junk. Tomes of knowledge I don’t need, revive orbs I don’t want, merchants I really don’t want, and just literal junk. I spent hundreds of gold on keys and the drops since the last update have been worse than they’ve ever been. Is there something wrong with the drop rates right now?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I opened a lot of black lion chests since the wintersday update and I have only gotten pure junk. Tomes of knowledge I don’t need, revive orbs I don’t want, merchants I really don’t want, and just literal junk. I spent hundreds of gold on keys and the drops since the last update have been worse than they’ve ever been. Is there something wrong with the drop rates right now?

Nothing wrong with the drop rates. The ‘common’ drops are mostly junk, although some of it useful to some people some of the time.

Don’t buy the chests for the content; only spend for the thrill you might get in the moment before opening, the excitement in hoping for something fantastic.

Or think of it like a lotto ticket: most people don’t get anything, a few get a couple of bucks (or Euros or whatever). But anyone who buys knows you can’t win the big prize unless you play.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Nothing wrong with the drop rates, just your luck so far. I didn’t get the new Glider until my 3rd set of 5 Keys. Didn’t get anything special (well, maybe a Wardrobe unlock) during Halloween’s set of Black Lion Chests.

One never knows when the ‘Lucky Fairy’ will strike. =)

Posted by: TheWhiteWolves.3076

TheWhiteWolves.3076

Nothing wrong with the drop rates, just your luck so far. I didn’t get the new Glider until my 3rd set of 5 Keys. Didn’t get anything special (well, maybe a Wardrobe unlock) during Halloween’s set of Black Lion Chests.

One never knows when the ‘Lucky Fairy’ will strike. =)

wow you have some good luck. took me over 40 keys to get the glider.

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

Ya I have been done with keys for a while. Seems like they just give junk. Especially since one slot is a crappy reward that is tied to whatever seasonal or map they have just released…..