Blocking issue with 'The predator's path'

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Le Gros Georges.2984

Le Gros Georges.2984

Hello.

During one of the hologram dialogs (the last one, on top of a tree) I switched to another version of the map, and it somehow prevented me from completing the episode. My intention was to get on top of the tree, agree to switch map to get the bonus XP reward, then talk to the hologram, but I guess I triggered the dialog right before jumping to the other map. My current objective is ‘Find a way to reunite with your team.’, but there is nothing on the map.

Restarting ‘_The predator’s path_’ doesn’t do anything. I tried leaving the map for a few hours, with and without the episode active, I tried following a friend doing the same episode to see if I could trigger any of the hologram dialog on the way. None of this worked.

According to the story journal, I did listen to every dialog i’m suppose to (see the attachment). TL;DR: I just somehow skipped the trigger that would give me the reward for this episode and allow me to proceed to ‘Strange observations’.

Just in case, I did unlock every masteries the story requires, I even finished the story with one of my other characters.

Thank you for reading this.

Attachments:

(edited by Le Gros Georges.2984)

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

I have exactly the same problem, I just switch a map when it was reading the kat holo.

Did you find a solution for it?

Posted by: Patrick.1065

Patrick.1065

I have the same problem too

Posted by: Rinalas.5706

Rinalas.5706

I had this problem not too long ago. You need to quit that story part, start a different story chapter, then start predator’s path again. You have to redo all the holograms, but it fixes it.

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

I had this problem not too long ago. You need to quit that story part, start a different story chapter, then start predator’s path again. You have to redo all the holograms, but it fixes it.

You mean any other story then HoT story?

Posted by: Rinalas.5706

Rinalas.5706

You mean any other story then HoT story?

Yea, any other story works, just so long as it quits predator, starts another, quits the new one, and start predator again. It completely resets you predator questline, but at least makes it available.

Posted by: Patrick.1065

Patrick.1065

thank you, it worked. I hopped back to the previous chapter, then back again.
it restarted the chapter for me.