Blood & Madness Meta stuck at 11/12.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: CobaltBlu.8105

CobaltBlu.8105

I started noticing this yesterday, but confirmed it today. My Blood and Madness Meta is stuck at 11 even after finishing 8 of the meta achievements & at least 10 of the festival dailies. No more progress is being rewarded after completing fresh daily achievements or any of my remaining metas.

Posted by: telanthar.8102

telanthar.8102

I’m having the same issue – my meta achievement is stuck at 8/12, all of which I completed on the first day, and none of the daily or meta achievements I completed today or yesterday have impacted the meta achievement

Posted by: CobaltBlu.8105

CobaltBlu.8105

Turns out only the Halloween dailies you complete for the first time count towards the meta. Just got it after doing the costume brawl for the first time.

Posted by: HollowDean.5134

HollowDean.5134

Was this mentioned in patch notes? I’m kinda stuck at 10/12

Posted by: Kendra Nightwind.8734

Kendra Nightwind.8734

I too am stuck, this is not working as we were lead to believe.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They told us that daily achievements would count towards the meta achievement? I must have missed that.

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I have also been stuck at 11/12 and have just sent an in-game ticket. I have been stuck at 11 for a few days and just now added 3 more achievements that are not dailies and had no change.

Posted by: DominiFactum.7103

DominiFactum.7103

Lunatic Inquisition apparently does not count towards the meta either. I completed it (first time) but I am still at 10/12.

I realize you can do LI multiple times but I did not find anything in the wiki stating it does not count towards the meta for the first completion.

• Dulfy’s 2014 Guide showsthe Achievements that do not count towards the meta; LI is one of the four.

(edited by DominiFactum.7103)

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

http://dulfy.net/2013/10/15/gw2-blood-and-madness-achievement-guide/

There are 12 meta achievements but 4 do not count. To get the remaining 4, you have to do 4 of the 6 dailies. They only count once so you cannot do the same one two days in a row and have both count.

I can verify that this is working as intended as I currently have the pumpkin carver and door closer achievements remaining. I completed this the first day and these were what I had left.

If you still feel it’s not, please take a screenshot of your achievement tab for the Halloween festival and post it here including whether you have done all daily achievements at least once.

Edit

Looks like the three story ones were supposed to count. It’s now easier to complete the meta although it was never impossible.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Fixed in latest patch. =)

Kendra Nightwind.8734

http://dulfy.net/2013/10/15/gw2-blood-and-madness-achievement-guide/

There are 12 meta achievements but 4 do not count. To get the remaining 4, you have to do 4 of the 6 dailies. They only count once so you cannot do the same one two days in a row and have both count.

I can verify that this is working as intended as I currently have the pumpkin carver and door closer achievements remaining. I completed this the first day and these were what I had left.

If you still feel it’s not, please take a screenshot of your achievement tab for the Halloween festival and post it here including whether you have done all daily achievements at least once.

Edit

Looks like the three story ones were supposed to count. It’s now easier to complete the meta although it was never impossible.

No other meta event had ever worked that way.

Posted by: ebuisman.3428

ebuisman.3428

They might have “fixed” it but my daily halloween stuff still doesn’t count towards the meta.
I finished 2/3 dailys and I am still at 10/12 instead of 12/12.
A real shame really so I hope A-net will look into it some more.

Kendra Nightwind.8734

Thank you Anet, I have now completed the meta.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Based on earlier comments in the thread I just did a daily I hadn’t yet, 50 candy corns eaten. That ticked me up from 9/12 to 10/12 even after completing 3 standard ones in the labyrinth did not. So it looks like the daily tasks will each count once, uniquely, but just doing the daily for the bags will not.

I’m happy enough with that, it gives me leeway to avoid having to use the finishers since in my rare PvPish moments I seldom get a shot at being the one to plant the finisher.