Bloodtide Coast is severely bugged. Broken DEs & Skill points.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

I’ve counted at least 8 broken DEs and Skill Points combined. I’ve also submitted bug reports.

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

I’ve encountered a buggy skill point at the bottom left corner. The Pirate NPC never spawns (and according to map chat he’s been this way for about 3 days). Also the heart in the bottom right has a DE to kill some undead, that event is also bugged.

Posted by: ohac.8720

ohac.8720

Name the map they are all bugged, most events in every area in every location has one or two events locked up. I know in the starting areas, the farms on fire, stay on fire locked in a loop waiting to kill off the mobs which never show up.

The next area I ran into the ogre events, all locked up no matter what part of the map I went to. Same with the other areas I went too,. basicly all areas are braking one after another. I am at a point where I beleive the devs are on vacation atm and no one is even watching the servers ;P.

Tracker Maximous, Guardious Maximous, Arcanious Maximous, [DH] DragonHorn Officer
http://www.dragonhorn.net

Posted by: Wechsl.2907

Wechsl.2907

Go to Timberline Falls, half of the DEs in that area are bugged not to mention the Hearts, I had the feeling there was no Q&A in that map.