Bolt III: Zap Collection - bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: gume.4298

gume.4298

Hello,

I want to ask you for help. Im stacked at Bolt III: Zap collection of getting precursor Zap. I have spent around 800 golds to make this collection and now at the end it simply cant be finished because of bug. Its quartz crystals issue. 3 of them cant be charged at all. There are 3 places in this collection where quartz crystals should be charged – 1 per day ofcourse. But it simply doesnt work. Im really sure im at right points, Im very sure I have enough crystals for charging in my inventory and I do one per day. 1st bug is to get Ley-Line overcharged quarz 2nd. bug is Secretly overcharged crystal and 3th one is Solar Overcharged Quartz. When I click on that places where it should be charged it doesn´t give me option to charge it.
I found similar posts but they are 2 months old but no answer. im thinking how long do we have to wait to get this fixed?
I lost around 800g on it and its still not fixed yet.

Regards. Nephines

Attachments:

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Hello! I was able to collect all 3 of these items.

1) For all of the points you mention, you need to have several Charged Quartz Crystals in your inventory for the correct conversation option to appear. It will not appear with them in your bank.
2) Do you have spare space in your inventory? I doubt this would be the issue, but its worth asking.
3) For the “Secretly Overcharged” one, are you standing next to the little white ball of energy on the platform just below the Diving Goggle platform? This is the interact point.
4) For the “Solar Overcharged” one, are you interacting with the “Ray of Light” spot in the 2nd room of the Forsaken Hills?
5) Are you currently doing any other Legendary Weapon collections?