Bolt Vol I can't complete.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Explorer Loana does not offer any other items then generic banter, and thus does not allow you to get that last item.

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Can confirm

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

Posted by: Icdan Sevaen.4628

Icdan Sevaen.4628

You have to actually complete the event yourself. It even says so in the description that you had to protect her from the Risen King and then after that talk to her.

(edited by Icdan Sevaen.4628)

Posted by: Deadly Spirit Guy.4769

Deadly Spirit Guy.4769

The event is probably bugged, I’ve never seen her leave that tomb. Megaservers make it harder to find an event that isn’t finished.

“A question I seem to be constantly asking myself about
ArenaNets decisions is ‘Who thought this was a good idea?.” ~Distaste
Deadly Sadomagi Guy – 80

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

You have to actually complete the event yourself. It even says so in the description that you had to protect her from the Risen King and then after that talk to her.

I have done that still doesn’t give you more then generic NPC dialog.

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

I did it and i am at vol 3 which is really bugged. You have to do event, and it drops from risen king i think.

Posted by: Jokdark.4706

Jokdark.4706

Just did the event needed for relic but npc refused to give it.

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

I did it first time a few days ago – After the event she will offer it for a short period.

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

I did it first time a few days ago – After the event she will offer it for a short period.

I have talked to a few people who were able to get it before I started trying, haven’t got it to work even right after completing the event.

Posted by: Hedge.8760

Hedge.8760

Both the Loana event at Cursed Shore and the Nabbi (?) event at Straits are bugged. I don’t think they ever reset upon completion. I’ve waited around for the last four hours – still haven’t gotten either. At this point, you have to be extremely lucky to get into an empty map. Relogging does nothing, since it’ll just send you to the same one, even with guesting.

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

I ran this with a Dev last night, who confirmed it was broken. Hope it gets fixed soon as a result.

Posted by: MightyJoeMoon.7463

MightyJoeMoon.7463

Yeah even if you do the event it seems to be bugged. Not sure why some people on the forums have been able to finish but I’ve yet to talk to a person in game that was able to purchase the item after the event.

The flip side is I have talked with tons that haven’t been able to purchase the item even after doing the event multiple times. It’s great that some folks have been able to do it but this is not user error.

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Confirmed that its fixed as of last night. I was able to complete Vol I

Posted by: Stoaga.8190

Stoaga.8190

Same, did the event, npc bugged

Posted by: Chanyay.5376

Chanyay.5376

I ran the event last night, and it was still bugged. After the Risen King was defeated, nothing else happened after that, with Loana still giving generic NPC dialogue.

Posted by: mchr.5374

mchr.5374

been waiting at Loana / near for the last 4 hours nothing happens. last thing i need for Bolt 1 this starts getting anoying

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

Might be a thing to try to get it right after a patch, when maps get reset too. At least I’m going to try that and pray it works.

Posted by: mchr.5374

mchr.5374

Might be a thing to try to get it right after a patch, when maps get reset too. At least I’m going to try that and pray it works.

well yeah it is just really annoying having to wait for a patch. and should not be nessesary