Boon Priority

Boon Priority

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Amber.2637

Amber.2637

Boons I apply are not prioritizing players over npcs. When using ranger spirits, they will sometimes give their boons to other spirits or pets instead of giving them to players who are within range of them.

Boon Priority

Posted by: lexxguard.2690

lexxguard.2690

I always thought Anet should have a Boon priority list as follows:

When casting a Boon that is applied to nearby allies it should apply in this order:

1. Party Members (Up to the amount listed in the skill, if there are not enough party members then move to next priority to fill the remainder)

2. Squad Members (Closest first)(Up to the amount listed in the skill, if there are not enough squad members then move to next priority to fill the remainder)

2. Guild Members (Closest first)(Up to the amount listed in the skill, if there are not enough guild members then move to next priority to fill the remainder)

3. (optional) Friends List (Closest first)(Up to the amount listed in the skill, if there are not enough friends (sad face) then move to next priority to fill the remainder)

4. Random Players (Closest first)(Up to the amount listed in the skill, if there are not enough Random players then move to next priority to fill the remainder)

5. NPCs (Closest first)

Boon Priority

Posted by: Amber.2637

Amber.2637

There already is supposed to be some kind of priority, right? I was told that this could be a bug because npcs are supposed to be a lower priority than players.