Bought HoT, lost AP?

Bought HoT, lost AP?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Robbo.4173

Robbo.4173

Prior to HoT release I decided to reach 9500 AP before it was released. About two days before I reached the 9500 mark and got my reward chest. However, logging in and buying/playing HoT for the first time I noticed that I have been demoted to 9472 AP as opposed to the 9500+ I was on only a few days ago. Has anybody else has this problem? Is this intended from merging of achievements or reducing of AP from certain achievements or is my account bugged?

Bought HoT, lost AP?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It seems, for some, if not all (that have this issue), previous-year(s) Halloween Achievements were removed.

Did you previously attain some Halloween Achievements?

Bought HoT, lost AP?

Posted by: Robbo.4173

Robbo.4173

I did actually, I will have a look into this tomorrow!

Bought HoT, lost AP?

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

I also lost AP. Not last years Halloween achievement points though. I lost my Triple Trouble acheivements for killing each wurm. I can see that these achievements have been moved from Triple Trouble to Bosses and that they now have Mastery points associated with them.

My question would be is this a bug? Should they just have been moved and not removed? There are plenty of other achievements that have Mastery points associated with them that granted the Mastery points retroactively. The difference I see in my case is that these achievements were moved to a different category.

The AP’s for them were deducted from my total and now I have to re achieve them. Just wondering if there will be a fix for this as or if I will have to go and repeat them even though other achievements with Mastery points do not have to be re done.