Box of recipes for precursor

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: PollyMcPretty.2108

PollyMcPretty.2108

When purchasing the box of recipes for the precursor of your choice it clearly states that this item is Account Bound so I assumed it would not matter with which toon I used to buy and open it. I happened to be on my Ranger at the time so I used her but she’s done hardly any crafting at all. Now I am unable to craft it with my Mesmer who is maxed in all crafts?? Did I assume wrong? I thought Account bound meant ANY of your toons can use it. And if not when does it become soul bound? I even bought another volume on my Mesmer but it says I already know the content so I’ve wasted 5 gold and 10k of karma too. Also I’ve unlocked 5 other pre’s on my Ranger I’m now assuming I can’t craft those using my Mesmer either as they were also opened on my Ranger. – cries- The recipes only show red in my Rangers crafting tab and don’t show in my Mesmers at all. Help!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Account-bound means you can pass the item among any characters on the account.

Account-wide would mean if one characters is able to access/earn/learn the content, all characters have access/earned/learned the content.

You can contact the CS Team via the link above/below and discuss the issue with them; they may be able to offer assistance.

Good luck.