Braham unresponsive, can't continue HoT

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Braham is stuck in the Chack chapter of the HoT story. After killing the big Chack and talking to the soldier, I’m supposed to talk to Braham. But I replayed this chapter 3 times now, and everytime Braham becomes completely unresponsive.

It doesn’t help that braham is infuriating in ch3, this only makes me hate him more, I need to continue!

Attachments:

Amaimon.7823

time to replay for a fourth time sigh…

So, three times I chose the grub pit route simply because it’s the fastest route.. but Braham is unresponsive at the end, now chose the dark route. Braham worked fine.
Just to test I replayed for the grub pit route again, and guess what, Braham is as dull as he is in LS3. Guess something in the grub pit is messing with his brains

(edited by Amaimon.7823)

Posted by: Grover.8753

Grover.8753

I had this happen to me too. I reported it through the in game report option. I took the grub pit and rushed straight through to the chak. He died along the way some how instead of staying with me and was auto-res’d when I killed the chak. He stopped just short of entering the area of the cave with the chak (same as your image) and froze up.

I tried getting him killed then res’d him but still did nothing to help. Prevents progress.

Amaimon.7823

I had this happen to me too. I reported it through the in game report option. I took the grub pit and rushed straight through to the chak. He died along the way some how instead of staying with me and was auto-res’d when I killed the chak. He stopped just short of entering the area of the cave with the chak (same as your image) and froze up.

I tried getting him killed then res’d him but still did nothing to help. Prevents progress.

Grub pit as well? That might be the problem. I think the mappung isnt done properly, since you need to glide from branch to branch.