Brewmaster NPC event not spawning

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

The “Protect krewe leader Dobbs as the krewe clears the excavation site” event in Timberline Fall’s does not start, ever.
-The npc is nowere to be found and as a result of that we cannot start the event chain.
-Because of that we cannot complete it and the reward NPC Tepp does not spawn.
-It’s impossible to complete the Brewmaster collection achievement at this time.

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

you could always buy the Stein of Ancient Dwarven Ale on the trading post for 45 copper

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

But that doesn’t fix Dobbs. He’s needed for another collectible. And that event chain has been broken since the entire collectible thing has been going on.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

But that doesn’t fix Dobbs. He’s needed for another collectible. And that event chain has been broken since the entire collectible thing has been going on.

It’s been broken for much longer than that.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

you could always buy the Stein of Ancient Dwarven Ale on the trading post for 45 copper

Didn’t know about that. Thanks for the tip!

Still, the OP’s point stands. This event has been bugged since forever, and it’s needed for TWO collectibles now.

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

It’s been broken for much longer than that.

I guess I really haven’t noticed because I had no reason to actually wait around for an event. It’s not like he gave needed item before the collectible patch.