'Brisban Liberator' bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

Is Brisban Liberator (step in Sunrise I) bugged?

I’m trying to do the quest to save the skritt from the Nightmare Court, but Squrlookal won’t give it to me (as you can see in the attachment, there is no ‘take quest’ option).

Help!

Attachments:

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

Well I tried this later in the evening and it worked – and so I’m guessing the ‘bad’ map instance probably closed and the quest was working on the new one.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Glad it worked out for you. Thanks for updating the thread.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: NicolasCote.4397

NicolasCote.4397

Mine is actually bugged and its like that for more than a day. I tried coming back several times but its always the same

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Mine is actually bugged and its like that for more than a day. I tried coming back several times but its always the same

Try returning right after reset (midnight UTC) or after a game update. Alternatively, try repping a low-membership guild and then guesting to another world. Each of those are tactics for getting you to a different instance of the map, with the first pair ideally getting you to a brand, new map where nothing has gone splat yet.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

Bumping this topic because I have the same issue. I’m waiting for days to do this event and nothing happens? Is it suppose to be like this or is it still waiting for a fix?