Brisban Wildlands event stuck

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nkuvu.2570

Nkuvu.2570

In the Hidden Lake, at the Seraph Observers Waypoint, there are a handful of NPCs (including a merchant). There’s an event to defend the small camp from incoming bandits, but that event is not currently active.

But the waves of bandits keep rolling in. The camp is never safe, the merchant is often dead, and completing the renown heart for the area simply requires standing pretty much in one spot as the bandits come to you.

Though I have to say that I’m honestly surprised there are no bots farming the “event.” Maybe it’s too high level for them to get to easily. Or something.

This event has been stuck in this state every single time I’ve visited the area, but I’m not seeing a bug report (searched for the obvious “Seraph Observer” and “Brisban”, apologies if I simply overlooked something).

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

Just stopping in to say this is still the case of this area. The event isn’t active but the Bandits from it just keep coming and all the NPC’s are dead.

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Resurrecting this thread to say that I ran through this area on Tarnished Coast last night, and it’s bugged there too. There is no event active, but the Observer Camp is under assault by non-stop waves of bandits.

On a separate note in the same region, the event where you help the two Skritt bring their crate back to Plunder Hold also seems to have a minor bug where waves of bandits keep respawning and attacking. We managed to finish the quest in the end by having a few players delay the bandits instead of killing them, allowing the two Skritt to run ahead and finish the event, but I’m not sure if the event is working as intended.

Posted by: OJanSan.7206

OJanSan.7206

Currently experiencing this same bug on the Jade Quarry server.