Broken "Ascalonian Catacombs Collector"

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SaveTheQueen.3265

SaveTheQueen.3265

I have asked around and I seem to be the only one that has this problem.

My “Ascalonian Catacombs Collector” achievement is stuck at 36/37 because the achievement does not show that I have Ascalonian Protector Legguards unlocked (Although I do).

I have tried multiple things to try to get the achievement to show correctly that I do have the skin, including: Selecting the item from a SPvP Reward Track, putting the item in the Mystic Forge, equipping the item, salvaging the item, purchasing it from the vendor with dungeon tokens, and applying the item as a wardrobe skin. So far none of these have worked.

Hopefully I can get some feedback on this. Thanks in advance for any help!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You might consider contact the CS Team for assistance.

Top/Bottom of Page – Support – Submit a Request

Good luck.

Posted by: Koeien Kaas.1268

Koeien Kaas.1268

I have the same thing with Crucible of Eternity Collection, its also the last of all the dungeon collection I need :S

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Same here with Arah. Many of us have been reporting this for months now, but there hasn’t been any response.

Posted by: SaveTheQueen.3265

SaveTheQueen.3265

I appreciate the help guys. I’m glad to know that I am not the only one with this issue. I submitted a ticket to Anet.

Posted by: Koeien Kaas.1268

Koeien Kaas.1268

I hope that bugs like this are not forgotten after the big patch of last Tuesday. I understand that game breaking profession stuff is more important but this bug prevents me from getting my dungeoneer title.