Broken Batwings

Broken Batwings

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

Can someone from arenanet PLEASE fix this mess? When my character holds a 2 handed weapon my wings bakcpack come completely adrift from me.
This is some of the worst positioning I have seen in the time I have been playing this game and I’m really annoyed since there is no way to see this in preview since you can only see the preview while in a neutral static pose.
(although even in static out of combat pose they’re still out of position, they’re at least not floating completely off my back!)
I’ve tried checking through my armour wardrobe of coats, and none of them work any better than this.
I really would have expected better from a high price gem store item, especially given the quality of the bird wings, and some of the recent outfits.
Edit: in addition to this fit issue, the wings stay visable when using shadowstep skills like unrelenting assault.

Attachments:

(edited by Bathos.6341)

Broken Batwings

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

Ok… this is even wierder than I first thought. I knew these wings didn’t look broken when I first looked at them in gem store. I hadn’t made my revenant then I was looking on my charr engineer. difference, he’s male, my Revenant’s female. How the HELL do you break these wings only on FEMALE charr? There’s virtually no difference in the body mesh, but they fit male charr fine, while they’re constantly popping off on females.

Broken Batwings

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You might consider posting in the Sticky over in Game Bugs created specifically for these issues.

Good luck.