[Bug] Achievements

[Bug] Achievements

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kitsumeo.8754

Kitsumeo.8754

Hey there are some bugged achievements.
All the slayer achievements that have been compleeted have been brought back by 1.

• So the achievement appears to be 999/1000, resetting the points gained for that tier. When you slay a creatures for the slayer achievement again you do gain new achievement points.

Other bugged achievements are

• Weapon Mater Achievements
    - These have also been brought back by 1 and when compleeting again you do gain achievement points.
  • Pumpkin Carver is still bugged as well
    - The title is still available for use.
  • Gold Hoarder 1.999.999 /2.000.000
    - The title is still available for use.

Side effect from this bug?

• Drop rates seem to have been affected, according to the stories.

Everyone stay calm they will fix this, no reason to panic

• For players that really want everything back and who can’t wait.
    Most of the achievements require 1 hit or kill and results in compleeting the achievement and rewarding you with the missing points.
  • The Gold Hoarder might be more tricky if you spend your gold, but I am sure this will be fixed
Guild Leader of Whitelions [Claw]
Practise makes perfect.

(edited by Kitsumeo.8754)

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

I have found something interesting about the achievement bug —Slayer. My kills are counting now, and my drops are better.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Also gold hoarder reset at 1,999,999 even if one has over 200g in bank. I haven’t tried taking some out and putting back in yet, but will try.

Serenity now~Insanity later

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

I can verify this, it does seem to have rolled back the achievements mentioned, i noticed the pumpkin carver one the other day but figured it was a text bug, the update last night/ this morning seems to have rolled back near all max titles by 1, it also seems to have removed the points awarded with these titles also.

While your in there fixing it, can you finally fix the hints completeled bug also, ive got 100% done but it says im 81/83.

[Bug] Achievements

Nalora.7964

Many of mine had been stuck for months. This may have had something to do with my terrible drop rate. I was not getting credit for the kills, hence no drops. My drops are not better as far as quality, but the quantity is definitely better with the achievement point reset.

I am no longer getting 50 percent absolutely NOTHING on a kill. This makes me very happy.

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Lost gold hoarder cheevo but still have title…

But i no longer have 200g, a net? I’m sad

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Deepcuts.9740

Deepcuts.9740

Same for Slayer
Pumpkin is zero? WTH
Master of Overkill same.
ANet breaks stuff instead of fixing?

(edited by Deepcuts.9740)

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Master of Overkill reset to 299999
Hammer/Greatsword master (possibly others aswell) reset to 4999
I got Hammer Master again by scoring a kill with a greatsword (????)

Lost over 50 achievement points, not sure what from.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

[Bug] Achievements

Nalora.7964

For the first time in months, my bags are full. My kills are counting towards slayer again.

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

yeah all my “completed” slayers from the past few months are rolled back -1

my golden achievement is no more… i now have not enough money to put back in to reclaim it, because that was the first one i did. it’s not like i can just add ONE copper to the bank to get it, it needs to be all at once, apparently. just tried adding 5 silver to the bank, did not proc title again.

i should have not been so anxious to log in this morning.

does anyone know if the points were also rolled back, as well, since they went “unfinished”?

Attachments:

(edited by rgrwng.4072)

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi everybody,

The team is aware of it as you can read in this main thread: Achievments Bugged.

This topic is now locked, since we would like you to follow the thread given above.

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Luculus.9860

Luculus.9860

After today’s patch (13/2), many Slayer Achievements have been changed on my account to 999/1000. The Achievement points seemed to have been deducted as well from my overall score and I can kill one mob more to get them (I noticed when I started getting Slayer achievements I had completed ages ago).

Obviously, this isn’t a game affecting bug, but is slightly annoying nonetheless.

:)

Luc Commodo [Lux] – Engineer, Guardian, Mesmer, Warrior & Necro
[EU] Gandara

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: andywerdna.9128

andywerdna.9128

I’m getting this too

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Mespilia.2896

Mespilia.2896

There’s something on the ANet twitter about this. Could be a display problem. Gotta love the maintenance with 30+MB of download that “does nothing”.

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Wayland.3528

Wayland.3528

Getting it as well. Very annoying. I just broke 4k yesterday and now I am back down below and need to chase those mobs.

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Foxgloved.3029

Foxgloved.3029

Yup – slayers all screwed up – 999 of 1000 on most now – bet Anet is just as annoyed as we are but if they can just fix it soon it would be nice – rolls eyes and bites tongue so not to make a nasty comment…

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

My Master of Overkill and Gold Hoarder achievements are also 1 short now…

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Weapon master is also affected

[Bug] Achievements

Nalora.7964

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: curtegg.5216

curtegg.5216

Today’s patch resulted in a loss of my slayer achievment points. I have everything completed with the exception of giants (just got 500 yesterday). Anyway, now when I slay a new creature I get 5 slayer achievement points for killing it even though I completed that creature slayer before. Its seems this last patch resetted the slayer achievement (for some reason).

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Maybe this is related to the bug with achievements resetting but I’ve been getting achievements randomly. I got the Sword Master achievement while on my necromancer who is using a scepter/dagger. Then while in TA I got Ghost Buster from killing one of the silver spiders.

Edit: Now Insect Slayer from killing an Arctic Jellyfish.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Deepcuts.9740

Deepcuts.9740

Happened to me also.
DO not recall the exact type of mob, but I recall wondering myself: Really? I killed that?

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

I logged in today to find several of my previously completed achievements had been reset. Most noticeably was my “Lifetime Survivor” and “Gold Hoarder”. My gold hoarder title was reset to “1,999,999” and my Lifetime was reset to “499,999/500,000”. I haven’t noticed if anything else has reset, but I’m a little concerned. It seems that my lifetime survivor is not updating with new kills as well.

If it helps, my main character is also one of those “older” characters who was affected by the monthly achievements resetting after completing. Thanks.

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

(edited by Kilaelya.1420)

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Xandror.2356

Xandror.2356

All my slayer achievements were rolled back to 999/1000. What is annoying is I saved up 200g for the achievement, then spent it on a greatsaw skin and dyes. I don’t have 200g anymore, so I have to save it up again because Arenanet can’t/won’t fix or even acknowledge most of the bugs. I hope Wildstar is good.

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Mojo.8431

Mojo.8431

This started after the recent maintenance

on top of that I noticed before the maintenance that sometimes when using a waypoint I would get another notification for the last achievement I got

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: punix.2816

punix.2816

yesterday (sometime after maintenance) i had a sword killer achievement while killing a graveling with grenades on an engineer….

edit: after a reproduce attempt, i realized it doesn’t work all the time. it just happens to trigger sword kills some times.

(edited by punix.2816)

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: Courageous Mithos.8745

Courageous Mithos.8745

A lot of the Slayer achievements seem to have been reset to 999/1000. I have like 20 of those in my Slayer list now. And that final kill rewards the title again (and those Arenanet points). Pretty weird…

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: General Belisarius.2548

General Belisarius.2548

Please fix I’m so discouraged

[Bug] Achievements

Posted by: NIGHTHUNTER.5139

NIGHTHUNTER.5139

the most annoying thing is the gold-hoarder title… it has been reset from 2.000.000 to 1.999.999, so if you want to complete it again, and you spent your 200 gold by now, you’ll have to collect all the money again…

we’re the rebelz of the night – watch your back!