[Bug] Balloon Tower Tourist

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vorago.3651

Vorago.3651

Looks like there is an issue with one of the towers counting toward Balloon Tower Tourist.

I backtracked from the start of my run to verify I didn’t just forget to grab a chest and verified all 12 chests that I had hit were open (though I only have achievement credit for 11).

I did:

2 in Metrica, Caledon, Brisband, Kessix, Queensdale, and Hirathi.

I THINK the one that didn’t give me credit was the tower just north of Krytan Waypoint (Krytan Freeholds).

Like I said, I traced back to all 12 of those and re-verified all 12 chests were open. Then re-verified I only have 11 credited in the tracker.

Thanks!

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

Posted by: Serendipity.8326

Serendipity.8326

Just had this issue. The chest for the western balloon in Queensdale was already open the first time I visited it. Not getting recognition for the achievement either.

Posted by: Eamil.7168

Eamil.7168

Same problem here. After opening the chest at the west tower in Queensdale, the one at the east tower was already open when I got there.

Posted by: Vorago.3651

Vorago.3651

Same issue in Frostgorge Sound.

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

Just had this issue. The chest for the western balloon in Queensdale was already open the first time I visited it. Not getting recognition for the achievement either.

Same for me.

Posted by: Acoreus.7591

Acoreus.7591

same for me

message too short

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Same for me.

The same happened for me too, I’ve done the towers in Kessex Hills and Queensdale twice or three times now and I still only see 3 towers visited.

Posted by: Sartori.1962

Sartori.1962

Same problem here. After opening the chest at the west tower in Queensdale, the one at the east tower was already open when I got there.

Yes, same issue with me also. Chest was opened already and only option was to board the balloon. This was on Dragonbrand

Posted by: Ben Hurt.6195

Ben Hurt.6195

Exact same issue here

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

Same for me. Balloons bugged. Cannot get achievement.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Since there are 2 towers in each area there are enough to give you the 30 for the achievement even if a couple are bugged. I did towers in the following areas:

Queensdale
Kessex
Brisbane
Metrica
Caledon
Gendarran
Harathi
Snowden
Wayfarer
Frostforge
Fireheart
Diessa
Iron Marches
Blazeridge
Fields of Ruin
Plains of Ascalon

I had one bugged in Queensdale and in Ascalon but still had enough to complete the 30.

Theftwind (HoD)

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Not sure if this makes a difference (for devs) the easterly ballon tower in queensdale was bugged for me, (already opened even though it was the first time on visiting it) but someone was just ahead of me opening the chest, and I could hear him opening it, even though I was solo and not in a party.

Posted by: Enewia.1356

Enewia.1356

Same bug. Also I climbed the tower but the door closed just after and I got ejected outside and when i climbed up again the chest was already open though I didn’t open it before

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

I thought they were bugged at first, but I don’t think they are. If you get to a new tower that you haven’t already gotten and the chest is open, all you have to do is wait for the event to cycle and participate in the event. Once you do that the chest will be closed and you can get it.

Posted by: Sartori.1962

Sartori.1962

I thought they were bugged at first, but I don’t think they are. If you get to a new tower that you haven’t already gotten and the chest is open, all you have to do is wait for the event to cycle and participate in the event. Once you do that the chest will be closed and you can get it.

Did that, chest was open….

Posted by: Raseingam.7256

Raseingam.7256

I had the same problem. The eastern tower in Queensdale had the chest already open when I went up. I tried with another character and doing questing, but nothing worked.

Posted by: IamYoda.1720

IamYoda.1720

I also had the same problem with the eastern tower in Queensdale. Did the quest climbed tower and chest was already open.

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

I have the same bug with one of the hot air balloons in Queensdale. I already filled out an ingame bug report. Is it even possible to complete the achievement to get that balloon now? I really want it.

Posted by: tovadaun.6304

tovadaun.6304

Yes. Same for me.
First time I’d been there on /any/ alt. Krytan WP Balloon Tower.
Someone ahead of me opened it, I saw the animation and heard it. But it was already opened for me, and I was unable to access it.

Yes, I understand that you can get the Meta wo it.
That’s not the point. The point is:
It’s Broken.
This is where we tell them that.

Kitta the Conjurer, Guardian- At Your Service- Yak’s Bend
Stuff! Stuffy stuff stuff stuff!!

Posted by: unlockedcheetah.6245

unlockedcheetah.6245

please fix same for me