[Bug] Can't change pets anymore.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DinkyDivineDiva.8945

DinkyDivineDiva.8945

After switching my pets once, without being in combat/anything similar it triggers a 20 second cooldown. This locks me from being able to exchanged my pets without relogging. I tried relogging, rezoning, waypoints, stowing it – nothing. Stowing also creates a 20 second cooldown.

Not sure if that’s a bug with pet management or if it’s a bug with my character or the pet management system, but it’s quite disruptive.

On a sidenote. Ever since this is happening Dungeon Monsters charge me at any range. Whether I attack or not, everything instantly runs for me/attacks me, even if I wait 30 seconds ouside the mobs range, once I get close enough things charge me and ignore everyone else. Might? be related, not sure.

(edited by DinkyDivineDiva.8945)

Posted by: Merkator.6351

Merkator.6351

I’ve noticed the same thing with pets when I logged in for the first time today. 20 Second cooldown to swap pets when out of combat, which is the same as when in combat. Could we get a respond as to whether this is a bug or a new “feature”?

Posted by: Marsh.7214

Marsh.7214

“ยท Ranger pet swap recharge is now the same in and out of combat. This closes an exploit with swapping ranger pets to generate very long buffs.”

^That is taken from here. So, it looks like it’s a new feature~

Posted by: tanith.4079

tanith.4079

Does the 20 second cooldown get affected by the Loud Whistle trait?

Posted by: DinkyDivineDiva.8945

DinkyDivineDiva.8945

The problem isn’t the cooldown itself, the problem is that you can’t change your stored pets anymore. After you ‘switch’ your active pet, your active and passive pet are locked and you can’t change them anymore till you restart the game.

Posted by: tanith.4079

tanith.4079

Hum? I actually haven’t encountered that. I can still switch in/out pets as long as the cooldown is finished.