Bug: Cannot Purchase Gems with Paypal.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ElectricGoat.8253

ElectricGoat.8253

I can’t purchase gems with paypal. It just says there was an error and to try again later. Please fix this arena net,I want to give you $100 but it looks like you don’t want it.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I can’t purchase gems with paypal. It just says there was an error and to try again later. Please fix this arena net,I want to give you $100 but it looks like you don’t want it.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble, but happy to note you’ve submitted a ticket, so the team will be able to help you soon.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Leon Keiner.6721

Leon Keiner.6721

would like to add my name to the list of people with this issue.
Edit: I should add that it appears to only be with the 100 dollar purchase, as it allowed the 50 to go through to completion.

(edited by Leon Keiner.6721)

ElectricGoat.8253

I just tried all of the paypal methods, and they wont work for me. Is there anyway anet could have a web based gem purchased system? Since it won’t load in-game maybe anet could make a website to buy gems?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The Gem Store is web-based. It’s just accessed in-game. Digital River handles all transactions.

You can try clearing your GW2 cache. Instructions found via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Search – Troubleshoot TP’.

If you continue to have issues, you can contact the Billing CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Request’ for assistance.

Good luck.

ElectricGoat.8253

Well there’s good and bad news.
Bad News: Didn’t work
Good News: TP now works faster

ElectricGoat.8253

The Gem Store is web-based. It’s just accessed in-game. Digital River handles all transactions.

You can try clearing your GW2 cache. Instructions found via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Search – Troubleshoot TP’.

If you continue to have issues, you can contact the Billing CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Request’ for assistance.

Good luck.

Didn’t work
Upside: TP is a little faster.