Bug - Cut Scene Sound Cuts Out

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: maddbomber.2176

maddbomber.2176

I’ve just started having some issues with sound in Cut Scenes. Example, when the Human Street Rat gets to meet the Queen for the first time, she only says half her lines. The other lines are just silence.

Asking in Guild / map and other people have recently started to have this issue to. Maybe one of the updates broke it?

Anyone else with this issue?

I was rather sad not getting to hear the queen’s voice the first time meeting her as it was a significant event in my eyes. YouTube offers a workaround as many people have uploaded the video of that meeting and doing a search for the quest video was easy, but still, annoying bug.

Posted by: Raen.6378

Raen.6378

Yep, been getting the same thing for the past few days, just seems to be intermittent between sentences but happens every chat scene.

Posted by: Imrhien.2397

Imrhien.2397

I have been experiencing the same problem today and yesterday. My husband and I are playing through the durmand priory and order of whispers lvl 30 – 40 personal story arch and at times lines in the cutscene are missing both the voice and the animation of the character delivering the dialogue. There does not seem to be any pattern to which of the lines are missing (it most certainly is not character bound, as the OP has already stated). It feels as if at times the ‘cue’ to trigger the voice and the animation has been ignored, leaving the characters stand there motionless and forcing us to read the text.

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

Same thing it’s very annoying, bet some latest patch screwed it up. It’s very frustrating when I’m trying to get into the story :/

Posted by: traveller.1435

traveller.1435

Exact same thing has been happening for past two days for me. I’m also going through the durmand priory and order of whispers, but it started at lvl 27 or 28 for me

Posted by: Creeper.9360

Creeper.9360

I’ve been getting this a lot as well. Ever since the latest patch.

Posted by: mannoxone.2806

mannoxone.2806

Sound cuts out while interacting with scout(s) during cut scene.

(edited by mannoxone.2806)

Posted by: Mister Facepalm.8350

Mister Facepalm.8350

I noticed it a while ago, it only happened with a couple of conversations, here and there, irregularly. But now, it seems to happen at least every third sentence spoken by anyone while in the conversation screen or while talking to a scout. Rather annoying.

Posted by: soulshok.8645

soulshok.8645

Been having this problem as well recently. During the cut scene a character will stop speaking their lines.

Posted by: traveller.1435

traveller.1435

it’s not happening on my human ranger, level 6-8 cut scenes

Posted by: maddbomber.2176

maddbomber.2176

Yeah, I had no issues on a Human Ranger Street Rat until the level 20ish lines.