[Bug] Earthsaker is not hitting

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

This skill is not hitting enemies in WvW. Enemies are clearly in the edge and inside the AoE ring, but the skill simply does not connect.

I also tested the skill on PvP using the golems and it seems to connect normally, but if you go to WvW the skill does not hit enemies if they are on the edge of the AoE ring.

PvE is also affected.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

I wonder, what is your latency? It could be that you are seeing the models inside the ring, but by the time it triggers on the server the actors have moved just outside it, avoiding the damage?

Hitman.5829

I wonder, what is your latency? It could be that you are seeing the models inside the ring, but by the time it triggers on the server the actors have moved just outside it, avoiding the damage?

It is not a latency problem. It is a range problem, I have tested it with mobs of animals in WvW and it does not hit them. The problem is that the AoE ring somehow has a smaller range for WvW than for PvP.

The animals are clearly inside the AoE ring but there is no damage dealt. For all of you who are skeptical just go and test it.

Hitman.5829

here are some pictures describing the bug.

Attachments:

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Huh. Well, good demo of the bug. Hopefully anet QA can reproduce it and get a fix done soon! That certainly eliminates the latency thing I was wondering about, because that’s a static target…