[Bug] Recapture Mudbay Digs (toxic alliance)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

The events that happen in Kessex Hills, Mudbay digs, are no longer working.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recapture_Mudbay_Digs_before_the_Lionguard_are_defeated_or_forced_to_retreat this event I very well remember seeing happening the first day of the Tower of Nightmares release last week, but it is not happening anymore on some servers. My home server SBI has not seen this event happen since the first day, or on overflow maps.
For on SBI, you can find the Lionguard who accompany the named NPC Lionguard near Overlord’s waypoint, however the named NPC herself (who you talk with to start the quest), is not anywhere.

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Autumn Frazee.3158

Autumn Frazee.3158

Living World QA Embed

Hmm, I also play on Stormbluff Isle and I haven’t seen any problems with the Mudbay event chain yet… So there are a few reasons the Sheriff might not be there. If the Recapture event was succeeded, it doesn’t restart, instead it kicks off the Defend Mudbay Digs event, which does not involve the Lionguard. The Defend event will keep cycling if it is completed successfully and the Lionguard won’t show up again until the Defend event has been failed and the Recapture event kicks off. There are also cooldowns between each event where neither event will be active. And a final possibility, if you see her Lionguard Squad but not her, the Sheriff might have got pulled into combat. The Champion Event at Overlord’s Waypoint sometimes pulls the Lionguard – check your map for a Fallen Ally marker, she might be resurrectable nearby.

I’ll keep looking in to it, though. Please post any more specifics as you see them, thank you!