Bug: Tailor Hunter's Recipes

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Crafting Discipline: Tailoring

Bug: After yesterday’s MF change, it seems that any Tier 2 recipes that had previously been unlocked as the “Pillager” line of items were not properly converted to the “Hunter’s” line of items (still display as “Pillaging” in the crafting screen and the items crafted will have no stats). The correct “Hunter’s” insignias can be made, but I’m not sure as what recipes will be discovered by using them (didn’t want to compound the bug to test).

I’m also not sure if this is also the case for Tier 3 recipes (my Tailor is only at Tier 2), but have checked my Armorsmith and Leatherworker and their unlocked recipes and insignias are correct.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

KyreneZA.8617

This bug was not fixed by the latest update

Here is another post on the subject. And also a similar issue for the Huntsman crafting skill.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…

KyreneZA.8617

Still not fixed. This thread could also be related, as it and the other linked above all seem to relate to “Pillaging/Hunter’s” prefixes.

Recently returned to…

Posted by: Irenic Eremite.1650

Irenic Eremite.1650

I’m adding my post to the list:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Pillaging-Simple-Torch/

Is Arena Net going to fix our items so that we can sell them on the trading post, or are we out of luck?

See what I did there?

Posted by: Hechicero.3297

Hechicero.3297

Now you know that Anet is going to fix this, they need to make sure to feed the greed in everyone so they can sell things that would only sell for 2 silver more or less a week ago and it’s now being sold for 15 gold as I have seen in the trading post as of late. Im talking about some low level items that a lowbie can no longer afford now because of the insane hike in prices.

Markus Tyrellium
Guild of Kindred (Guild Leader)
Sorrow’s Furnace

Irenic Eremite.1650

Now you know that Anet is going to fix this, they need to make sure to feed the greed in everyone so they can sell things that would only sell for 2 silver more or less a week ago and it’s now being sold for 15 gold as I have seen in the trading post as of late. Im talking about some low level items that a lowbie can no longer afford now because of the insane hike in prices.

Calm down a bit? Did you even read the blog? They were expecting this. They employ an economist.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/economy-report-brace-yourself-disequilibrium-is-coming/

Bonus for responding to you 8 days later: Thread Bump – Manual Override

I still cannot sell the items I crafted.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Can someone with Pillaging Recipes in their ‘Tailoring’ recipe list please be so kind as to include a screenshot with them still in the list to show that they had not been switched over to Hunter’s Recipes as the patch notes stated.

All existing crafting recipes that produced items with Pillager’s stats now produce Hunter’s stats (Precision, Power).

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Irenic Eremite.1650

Can someone with Pillaging Recipes in their ‘Tailoring’ recipe list please be so kind as to include a screenshot with them still in the list to show that they had not been switched over to Hunter’s Recipes as the patch notes stated.

All existing crafting recipes that produced items with Pillager’s stats now produce Hunter’s stats (Precision, Power).

Here’s a screenshot of a pillaging item I made after the update. You can see that it’s

a) named pillaging
b) has no stat bonuses
c) is account bound

These are all problems.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180981370

Here is a screen shot showing that the crafting menu still allows you to produce items with these same issues:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180981775

Note: This is in the Huntsman crafting, so I think the problem is wider spread than Tailor.

(edited by Irenic Eremite.1650)

Irenic Eremite.1650

I accidentally created two more account bound pillaging items this evening. This is a huge annoyance.

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Hey folks,

We’re actively working on a fix for this issue. I don’t have a specific date for the fix, though.

Thanks!

KyreneZA.8617

And here I gave up on this ever being fixed. :blush: Thanks Irenic for fighting the good fight, and Josh for noticing.

Recently returned to…

KyreneZA.8617

Still not fixed for Tailoring as of the 1/10/13 patch. Have not checked the 2nd patch (WvW patch), but suspect not fixed yet.

Recently returned to…

KyreneZA.8617

I levelled my Tailor and Armorsmith last night, despite not having enough cotton (but I digress; the pain of doubled TP prices in 24 hours).

I can confirm that both T2 and T3 Tailoring recipes still list the Pillaging insignias (fine and masterwork), still produce the Pillaging item in “item discovery,” still require choice of stats before use, and still become soulbound once chosen. They can be salvaged and moved within the account without choosing stats though.

I can also confirm that none of this buggy behaviour is exhibited in Armorsmithing. “Hunter’s” correctly replaces “Pillaging” in text, insignias listed and produced and items discovered and can correctly be moved, salvaged or traded, thus following the correct account-/soulbound rules.

Recently returned to…

KyreneZA.8617

Another thread with screenshots.

Recently returned to…

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Another reason some low level gear is so high is that you are seeing ancient 7 month old prices that were placed that long ago and people bought all the cheep ones to get their luck to 300. No one is smart enough to relist new stock of crap gear. These prices were at the start of the game. I did it to a certain green equipment myself. The prices went up to like 40 s from 2 s.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

KyreneZA.8617

Just a placeholder to use once I check up on this issue in game.

Recently returned to…