Bug With Runes and Soulbinding

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

Adding a new rune to a Soulbound on use item causes an error when trying to send to a friend or resell.

The item hasn’t been used. Just upgraded with a new rune. This should not happen.

Spent 2gold on buying some nice lowbie items for a friend and runeing them just to find I cant send the items to him.

please fix.

Posted by: Thorg.6809

Thorg.6809

I think(not sure) this is done on purpose to prevent people from buying fairly priced items with bad runes, putting a good rune in them, and selling them for profit. I could definitely be wrong.

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

In general, if not always, the person that adds anything to an upgrade slot becomes the soulbound owner.

I dunno how you could blow 2g on lowbie items since they’re cheap and can only take low-grade, cheap, upgrades. Unless by lowbie you mean mid-level (L39+) where major runes and rare gear can run up a tab like that.

(edited by Kruhljak.2705)

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

Thorg: I could see that as well, but if that’s the case it really shouldn’t be.

People should be able to use their own brains to figure out the worth of an item with a rune they are looking at. We don’t need proverbial bowling bumpers in place to keep the economy working. And if players could make a profit providing a service (albeit a miniscule one) Of adding worth while runes that aren’t not that expensive to mid level gear instead of the crap runes in them whats the problem?

Can’t have people making money too quickly cause…..why?

(Kruhljak.2705: Ya it was on level 46 stuffs =P)