Bug with the recipe: endless golem tonic

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: XPilo.5862

XPilo.5862

Hi i buyed today the recipe: endless golem tonic but went i used it the recipe that i learn was the endless plush griffon tonic.

Now i am afray of buy or use another endless recipe tonic because i don’t know if i will get what i want.

I hope you ANET fix this soon.

Attachments:

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

I ate both griffon and golem recipes, and have griffon listed twice. I have not made either one of them because I don’t want to waste money on a broken recipe, if that will actually happen.

Posted by: Venomi.7036

Venomi.7036

I have both recipes applied and I had the resources available to try both, they both produced griffon tonics as described, so no way to make golem tonics at the moment.
Hopefully this can be fixed sometime soon (and with any luck retroactively convert my redundant griffon tonic into a golem tonic)

Attachments:

Posted by: Venomi.7036

Venomi.7036

Both tonics (stacking)

Attachments:

Posted by: Seth Pegasus.7514

Seth Pegasus.7514

Yeah I bought one Endless Golem recipe and got the Griffin tonic on my crafting list instead of the Golem. So I bought the Endless Griffin tonic recipe to see if that would give me the Golem recipe, but instead it gave me another Griffin recipe.

Attachments:

Posted by: grayson.6589

grayson.6589

This bug got me twice. First time I thought that I must have misread the recipe, I was missing the Toy Golem, as I already had a Endless Plush Griffon Tonic from last year. Clicked to learn Endless Golem & it said I learned Endless Griffon. Got a second Golem recipe, except now it says I know it, I don’t, I only have the Griffon listed as learned.
TLDR-
Got the Recipe: Endless Toy Golem Tonic (as I was missing it)
Learned the recipe, but it shows as Endless Plush Griffon in Crafting Pane
I already have a Endless Griffon Tonic, I was missing Golem. Got ripped off
/sadkitten

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Wish I had known about this one before I bought my copy of the Golem Tonic… I also got the Griffon. I also had the Ventari, but that one was changed into a Soldier sometime during the last weeks…

These tonics are a mess!

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

c’mon how hard can it be to change an item id or whatever it is