Bugged Undiscovered Point of Interest in Gendarran Fields

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kasen.9032

Kasen.9032

I am questing in the Gendarran Fields and have disocovered every thing except this 1 Undiscovered Point of Interest near Broadhollow Bluffs just below Ascalon Settlement. I can be standing right on top of the Undiscovered Point of Interest and it still won’t discover it for me.

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

I did a map complete for that area but can’t remember it specifically. Can you post a screen shot of the map area?

SOR – [Boss]

Posted by: Melana.8345

Melana.8345

If that’s the one I think it is, it isn’t bugged – it's in an underwater tunnel below you. You need to swim through the tunnel from the waypoint in the water to get to that point of interest.

Despaired Ranger: Crafted The Dreamer, lost range, lost GS condi damage for synergy.
Pet AI awful. Sword root+Aussie latency unmanagable. Lost playstyle, lost legendary, given up.
Mell: 80 Asura Guardian (+7 other 80s) | Aus Serenity [AUS] | Jade Quarry

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

The question is that some points because the MAP Layers are not working that fine, it wont show that’s underground, or where you must go, soo it drives us crazy finding how to get there.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Kasen.9032

Kasen.9032

If that’s the one I think it is, it isn’t bugged – it's in an underwater tunnel below you. You need to swim through the tunnel from the waypoint in the water to get to that point of interest.

omg I was thinking about this lol! Well thank you very much I will try this out in the morning)

Thanks!!