Bugged World Bonuses

Bugged World Bonuses

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Armstrong.1904

Armstrong.1904

Another WvW match; another week without bonuses.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: WingsMage.5718

WingsMage.5718

My friends currently leave GW2 because of this bug.
Not cool …

I would like a post from Arena.net on the subject
Thanks

maybe look at the first page of this thread…

maybe look at the date of the last post from ArenaNet… oh yeah, 25 days ago !!!

This is pretty ridiculous considering the number of players who are affected by this bug and how impactful it is on the gameplay.

We need an update on this ASAP !

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Feelm.1938

Feelm.1938

Let’s see if it’s on Monday/Tuesday’s patch, which is apparently going to be a big one.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: XDemonic.9360

XDemonic.9360

Me and my friend switched to a server “At The Same Time” Its been roughly 2 weeks.
And He noticed he scrolled over to the WvW Button on the top left of the screen and he noticed he had something called “Current Bonuses” from the WvW. When I scrolled over to the button I do not have the current bonuses.

We switched to the server at the same time and he gets the bonuses but I don’t. Is there a reason for this?

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Radium.5176

Radium.5176

There is a topic about that already… Here you go.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bugged-World-Bonuses/

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Bonepriest.3627

Bonepriest.3627

I’m in the same boat, the WvW bonus has never worked for me on any of my characters. I’ve never switched servers and I’ve been on the same one all the time. Filed a bug report in game a while ago as well.
At the moment I’m feeling a bit left out not having the WvW bonus when I’m actually working hard to get it (I WvW a lot of hours each day)

ArenaNet, can we (pretty) please get at least a response that you guys are trying to fix it?

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Azula.7012

Azula.7012

Not quite answering my question but by the looks of it they are somewhat aware of the issue. Perhaps more people should contact support to make it more know as well as posting it on the forum

I would say that was just a generic reply. They may be aware of it but I guess the support guys answering tickets don’t know anything more about it.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

The game is giving some players a clear advantage over others for a month and no reply from Anet? I , and my guild mates are losing out on what could be game breaking advantages that others are enjoying, this bug is not cool.

(edited by Sligh.2789)

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

I have been effected by this bug since launch. I have never transferred servers, and I am an active participant in WvW. I distinctly remember receiving the buffs in BWEs on the same account. It is very frustrating to find out that I’ve been handicapped for three months because of a game bug without any updates on the matter. I put in a ticket, and the response was to report all bugs in-game (which I had already done).

Does anybody have any more information that I may have missed?

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Buenor.3415

Buenor.3415

Could we at least get an official word from ArenaNet acknowledging the problem and confirm that they are looking for a solution? This bug is affecting so many people.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Loridian.2410

Loridian.2410

I am a paying customer, meaning since launch, I have purchased more (a lot) than any standard sub fee game (TSW, WoW, etc…) since launch.

And I stumbled upon a thread about stat bonuses not applying to some players, from hard week long fights in WvWvW. Well I have found out I am one of the players not receiving the bonuses.

Server: BlackGate (never transferred) Played 99% on one toon, Norn Warrior.

I always wondered why my Health Pool “HP” never changed with the stat bonuses from WvWvW. Now I know. Is this not a “Core” breaking mechanic? Is this not an exploit for those that have and those that should? I have spent (a lot) money, far more than a sub-fee monthly game, every month since launch, to endure broken dungeons, skill challenges, events, the list is long. However, this bug is extremely game breaking due to the impact of what “may” have been missed; extra resources, extra kills, extra glory, extra karma, possibility of rares, etc…

Who knows what I have missed, is the point. And Why? I have always stood by A-net, but there comes a time when you say why? Severe lack of customer support is rather appalling, Game breaking “core” issues, and generally never a response from a dev except, were aware, or do this and this, and all seems to be of no avail on the serious bugs. We get one sentence long responses from Devs on bugs that are still here from launch. When do we say why? Why should we spend money? Why should we tolerate.

I have tolerated since launch, and pre-launch. I realize the fanboys will simply say “Move On” if you dont like it. However, this isn’t because I dont like the game, I rather enjoy the game, its about a standard of practice? Its about holding people accountable for money spent. I am not seeing the hardcore bugs being fixed. I am seeing items that effect there gem store fixed, but not the ones that keep a player base past the 3 month mark. I am a retired businessman and learned a long time ago, that a pat on the back, and a “job well done”, sometimes goes farther than more coin in there purse, and solid customer service are the backbone of a good business. When you compromise your players for business, you lose players, just like you would employees and/or customers. Point given-fixing dye rate drops. This was obviously a “business decision” because it impacted possible sales on your Gem Store. However, your slapping your customers in the face when they see a fix, that doesn’t address them personally, such as broken story-lines. Or in my case a Core mechanic of the game completely useless for me. I hope you come out of this business model, and realize players should come first, and, as of now, the players dont “feel” they are as a whole. If you put the players first and foremost, all else follows.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Same here, man. This seriously pisses me off. 8K WvW kills for nothing. WvW is the only thing I enjoy and this bug is a slap in the face.

This is happenign to alot of people. There’s a 4 page thread about this .

http://i.imgur.com/H7roV.jpg THAT’s what we’re supposed to get.

Baruch Bay.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Orcao.6419

Orcao.6419

Switched from Dragonbrand to Jade Quarry almost a month ago and still have not received WvWvW bonuses.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: warmonkey.8013

warmonkey.8013

Once again;
still have never transferred, still getting no bonuses on any character, nor are several of my guildmates

what the dilly yo

Frigi Dair — SoR Necro

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Blood Mist Mirage.5610

Blood Mist Mirage.5610

I don’t know if this is a bug or if this is how the buffs are intended to work but ever since I transferred to SF I haven’t been getting the wvw buffs while in PvE (or wvw). I have been in SF for over three weeks. I was in my last world for around two weeks and I got the buffs. What is the deal?

Only nerds read this.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Siliconhobbit.4361

Siliconhobbit.4361

Apparently I am also one of the thousands who have been disenfranchised by this bug. I wasn’t even aware it existed until I read this thread today (11/13/12).

I have been a loyal member of the Sanctum of Rall server since Headstart day 1. I have never transferred off of SoR. I have never been hacked and I have had no account issues what-so-ever. I play WvW daily with my guild members.

Not once have I ever received any WvW server bonus. I have never been able to harvest or gather resources from a resource node more than once (NOT including Rich Ore Veins).

I can mouse over the WvW Icon at the top of the screen and nothing shows up for bonuses. All I get is a tooltip that states World Vs World [B].

Frankly, this is disturbing. If this actually the case and I along with thousands of others, if not more, are NOT in fact getting these bonuses, this is a Priority One issue that needs to be fixed immediately.

The bonuses from WvW represent a significant amount of cash in game. From crafting bonuses to a Health Increase. From gathering bonuses to to increased cash drop from monsters. ALL of the bonuses can be related to cash LOST in game for not having them available. Take into account that these bonuses may not have been available since the launch of the game and any number of players could be out hundreds of gold.

I urge Anet to look into this issue immediately and let the player-base know whats going on and when the issue will be fixed.

At this point, there could be many hundreds of thousands of players affected by this bug.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Aubey.1785

Aubey.1785

Apparently I am also one of the thousands who have been disenfranchised by this bug. I wasn’t even aware it existed until I read this thread today (11/13/12).

I have been a loyal member of the Sanctum of Rall server since Headstart day 1. I have never transferred off of SoR. I have never been hacked and I have had no account issues what-so-ever. I play WvW daily with my guild members.

Not once have I ever received any WvW server bonus. I have never been able to harvest or gather resources from a resource node more than once (NOT including Rich Ore Veins).

I can mouse over the WvW Icon at the top of the screen and nothing shows up for bonuses. All I get is a tooltip that states World Vs World [B].

Frankly, this is disturbing. If this actually the case and I along with thousands of others, if not more, are NOT in fact getting these bonuses, this is a Priority One issue that needs to be fixed immediately.

The bonuses from WvW represent a significant amount of cash in game. From crafting bonuses to a Health Increase. From gathering bonuses to to increased cash drop from monsters. ALL of the bonuses can be related to cash LOST in game for not having them available. Take into account that these bonuses may not have been available since the launch of the game and any number of players could be out hundreds of gold.

I urge Anet to look into this issue immediately and let the player-base know whats going on and when the issue will be fixed.

At this point, there could be many hundreds of thousands of players affected by this bug.

Let me add my voice to this. In fact, use all the exact same words and only replace “Sanctum of Rall” with “Northern Shiverpeaks”. Yes, yes, and yes, and omgwtf?!

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Ciaky.8437

Ciaky.8437

+1
have same trouble with wvw bonus..doesn’t stack with my stat at all
and i’m in blacktide since betaweekend and never switch server!!!!
also try to open a tiket in game but i don’t had yet any answer or fix the problem…
hope with next patch something will change

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: kireeblondi.5789

kireeblondi.5789

Same here, been on the same server (Seafarer’s Rest) since the head-launch, never ever had any wvw bonuses.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: EoLtheCroW.9176

EoLtheCroW.9176

have this bug from start…made a lot of ig reports and here on forum and still no answer or fix for such a major bug in my opinion

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: kireeblondi.5789

kireeblondi.5789

Yeah, this effects HUGELY people who have this bug. Less total health? Check. Slower endurance regen? Check. Less crafting materials? Check. More damage from mobs? Check. Less exp from crafting? Check. More materials used for crafting? Check. Less gold looted? Check. I mean…. For someone who has played more than 300 hours and hasn’t ever received wvw bonuses that means a huge pile of gold.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: idlewings.3045

idlewings.3045

Bump…

Please don’t let this important bug be forgotten. To many people are affected by it.

I dont think it will be forgotten so easily, there is a lot of players effected with the issue, possibly still lots that haven’t even noticed it yet.

Branhilde Asbjorn ~ Aurora glade (EU)

(edited by idlewings.3045)

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

I just found out earlier today that i should have been getting bonus to everything from health to crafting to harvesting materials. Now the Bug thread is gone.
Ben was gonna get back to me after i talked to him in game, then he logged off.
seriously dissapointed in this bug, not to mention The Hatchery.

Get a person on these boards to at least make us feel important by not ignoring us.

Bugged World Bonuses

Loridian.2410

Some Info from a Dev would be most appreciated. Last word was over a month ago? Come on, that’s atrocious.
Is it in the patch for this week? If not Say so. If it is Say so. Say Something!!!!!!

Never transferred, never received buffs. Where are you guys at on fixing this? Or by absence of a response all we can assume is you are not any where near fixing this or giving it priority. Yet, you announce this as a “Core” feature of the game. So is it not a “Core” failure for those of us never receiving this feature. And as I have stated before, who knows how much has been lost due to this “core” feature so highly announced by your team, that does not work for so many. Really Disappointing.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Hello again,

Seven days passed since my post asking for support, help and/or communication concerning this huge bug, not to mention the month that passed since one of your employees replied to the concerned customers.

In every other industry I would call such behaviour highly incompetent. You count on the community trusting you to deliver a polished and finished product. Thats not what I am playing right now.

Minor bugs here and there, I can live with that. But being disadvantaged since headstart, you know about it and dont even bother to, at least, communicate with us about the issue. That`s a situation that is just not acceptable.

Arenanet customer support/relations please do your job!

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Grokii.1705

Grokii.1705

Hello. I am also having this trouble. When I open the WvW Stats and Bonuses page I see that we have 8 bonuses. But when I mouseover the WvW button in my HUD I just get ‘World Vs Worold [B]’.

I started on Sanctum of Rall about a month after release and have never changed servers. I have never received a ‘Gatherer’ bonus where I should be getting a 15% chance of a second node harvest.

Is posting to this thread the best way to have someone review this issue, or should I do something else as well?

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Deciver.8703

Deciver.8703

Have same problem i switch serwer from westside rige to ruins of surmia, but it was 3 weeks ago and still i dont feel this bonuses, must say its rly annoying that Dev team dont even try to reply to this topic when so many have same problem.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Bumping up.

submitted an In-game report almost last week about this, still no response nor any word about it….

is it being fixed or is it just being left in disrepair?

If after nov15th patch this isn’t fixed I will be really disappointed..

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Hey,

I just received a pm I´d like to forward to you guys via copy/paste:

“I’m sorry that you are still affected by this issue. While I don’t directly work on the issue, it is something that I escalated to our group that works on WvW. This issue is among the team’s other high priority issues to resolve, there is not an estimated time on fix yet.”

by Tyler Bearce

Thank you for the update, Tyler.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Feelm.1938

Feelm.1938

Confirmed, this has not been fixed in the latest update. Pretty disappointed if I’m honest, many players are suffering in many senses relative to others. As this bug continues the gap becomes wider; these bonuses are not insigificant.

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Still bugged….

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Torres.2890)

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Hear me out, there’s alot of people affected by this.
I’ve been on my world since the release and it still hasn’t been fixed. I have never recieved the WvW bonuses

Example:
In WvW I have lower health, than a friend , who wears/has EXACTLY the same gears/traits. Simply because I do not receive the + x% health bonus.

I recommend , you all, to hover your mouse on top of the WvW Icon. If you don’t see anything, you’re probably bugged aswell.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bugged-World-Bonuses/page/4#post742533

Latest reply from Anet…about a month ago

Attachments:

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Moderator)

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

looks like yet another month without bonuses…..

was really hoping this patch would have fixed it…but oh well, im still sad :\

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Can we please get some info on this issue?

Baruch Bay.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Had my fingers crossed for this patch.

/sigh

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: go to sleep.6187

go to sleep.6187

i’ve never noticed this before wtf!!

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

i’ve never noticed this before wtf!!

Been bugged since game release.

A thread pops up about it once every 4 days or so.
Anet never responds. The biggest response we got was a singular red post that went “We are aware of the issue” and nothing else.

I’d like to point out that on average i’ve lost somewhere between 13-26gold just from one of these bonuses having never applied to me.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Liliana Moore.4237

Liliana Moore.4237

I am not receiving WWW bonuses since release. I had it in betas though.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

Why is this still not fixed?

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

i just learned about this bug a couple minutes ago, as i’ve never seen any bonuses pop up when i hover over the WvW button. i’ve been playing since the beginning of the pre-order period, and have never transferred servers.

considering that the bonuses were advertised as a key feature of the WvW system, and results in a lower amount of in game gold for those it affects, which ends up being supplemented by paying real money to gem store, it sounds as though it could be prime bait for a class action lawsuit here. they’re making extra profits due to an advertised feature that isn’t working. this isn’t an issue they can really afford to ignore, or even really be silent on.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Rake.7169

Rake.7169

never changed server, still never received those boni…
not only does this need to be fixed but those being affeced should receive some sort of ingame compensation as they lost gold, time, etc.

Bugged World Bonuses

Loridian.2410

Hey,
“I’m sorry that you are still affected by this issue. While I don’t directly work on the issue, it is something that I escalated to our group that works on WvW. This issue is among the team’s other high priority issues to resolve, there is not an estimated time on fix yet.”
by Tyler Bearce

This is Not a WvWvW issue, Why would the WvW team be working alone on this? I honestly cant believe this is still not fixed. Its an entire “Core” feature of the game Broken. Not WvW alone? Put the whole freaking A-Net team on it, this is ridiculous to still have this since launch as it stands as a basic exploit for those that have, and those that Dont. To simply state that its a WvW among others High Priority issue(s), is once again a slap in the face not to just your players , but I would be embarrassed to even write such an awful excuse as to why this is still not fixed as well as, a Number 1 priority for the entire Team! Not just wvw team, as this effects all of us outside wvw. And in WvW cripples those that don’t have. My head spins at how insane this response is. And the fact it was PMed to one player and not to the thread. Very, very appalling. I so want to love this game, why are you forcing us to react, by your constant absence of information.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Car.3805

Car.3805

Wow, don’t have it either and never even knew about it. That is a LOT of bonuses that have been missed :/

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Hey,
by Tyler Bearce

This is Not a WvWvW issue, Why would the WvW team be working alone on this? I honestly cant believe this is still not fixed. Its an entire “Core” feature of the game Broken. Not WvW alone? Put the whole freaking A-Net team on it, this is ridiculous to still have this since launch as it stands as a basic exploit for those that have, and those that Dont. To simply state that its a WvW among others High Priority issue(s), is once again a slap in the face not to just your players , but I would be embarrassed to even write such an awful excuse as to why this is still not fixed as well as, a Number 1 priority for the entire Team! Not just wvw team, as this effects all of us outside wvw. And in WvW cripples those that don’t have. My head spins at how insane this response is. And the fact it was PMed to one player and not to the thread. Very, very appalling. I so want to love this game, why are you forcing us to react, by your constant absence of information.

Why was this Pm’ed to a player instead of written somewhere else as an oficial response? Looks like another month without WvW bonuses.

considering that the bonuses were advertised as a key feature of the WvW system, and results in a lower amount of in game gold for those it affects, which ends up being supplemented by paying real money to gem store, it sounds as though it could be prime bait for a class action lawsuit here. they’re making extra profits due to an advertised feature that isn’t working. this isn’t an issue they can really afford to ignore, or even really be silent on.

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Torres.2890)

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Can’t believe they won’t even respond, ON this thread.

Baruch Bay.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Dubious.7901

Dubious.7901

My account is also affected by this bug. I have never transferred servers.

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Waiting for a fix.

Baruch Bay.

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Waiting for a fix.

Baruch Bay.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: DemigoesRAWR.8701

DemigoesRAWR.8701

It really is a gamebreaking bug…

If you can’t deal with it it qualifies for a refund in Washington State.

I am staying since honestly I am doing fine.

(edited by DemigoesRAWR.8701)

Bugged World Bonuses

Torres.2890

Lost shores patch notes don’t even mention anything about this.

Baruch Bay.