Bugs I keep running into recently

Bugs I keep running into recently

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: amcgamer.6975

amcgamer.6975

1. Too often my toon gets stuck and can’t move, yet I can text in chat just fine without any text lag. As you can see here I’m using same keyboard and still no issues. It doesn’t matter if I use mouse or keyboard, I get stuck and it takes about 30 seconds of button mashing to get my toon going again. Don’t know why but it only started up this month where my toon just randomly gets stuck in place in pve, wvw, or pvp it doesn’t matter.
2. Druid Celestial mode gets cancelled right after entering it.
3. Reaper shroud #4 gets cancelled as well right after activating skill.
4. Skills showing that you are pressing the key but not activating until 4 or 5 clicks later. I’ve tried this with both keyboard and mouse, no difference. Solid internet and ping, so no excuse on my side for why this is happening.
5. Recent pvp map Capricorn achievements not counting defends or neutralizes properly. With people getting the title now, less and less run the map and it is very time consuming. I’d appreciate the fix for this.

I’ve posted bugs in game as I find them but I found posting on forum is the only way I ever get a response and possible fix for these things.