Bugs: Trading Post & Report Bug System

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dr Professor.1796

Dr Professor.1796

Hi, I stumbled across two bugs shortly after the patch went live today. The first bug, is that for some reason, all items on the Trading Post (Names, titles, prices, buyers, you name it) appear very fuzzy and blurry, while other text on the screen (for example chat box or achievements I’m tracking) appear crystal clear per usual.

Normally I’d just submit a bug through the ingame system…Which brings me to bug #2, when going to report a bug, the drop down menus are lacking words. They only have codes in double parenthesis.

Anyone else having these issues? If there’s an easy way for me to fix this on my end I’m all ears for suggestions.

Dr Professor.1796

Also, tacking on a third bug: Guild Chat no longer works. Anytime you type something it responds “You are not in a guild”.

Dr Professor.1796

#4: Game Crashes when changing online status.

Dr Professor.1796

#5: Party Chat text appears in green (which is awfully hard to read against the backdrop of the grove).

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

1. trying to join a full party after clearing the usual error message result in a: “You are no longer in the party.” what party? I didn’t join one.
Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.