Bugs, and more bugs.

Bugs, and more bugs.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

I’ve been working on world completion again. I keep coming across broken textures, buggy walls, flicking ground bugs, jumping puzzle bugs, getting my character stuck in odd places, etc.

Armor bugs(one of the worst)

What’s the deal? Is it too hard to fix these or something? My first time doing map completion at the start of the game did not look like this. There were no texture glitches like this.

Do you not care about the amazing world you have made?

I just wish you’d put the time into fixing bugs, armor sets, and jumping puzzles.

Even Guild Missions are bugged in some areas.

Please, please work on fixing your game :/

Bugs, and more bugs.

Posted by: MidnightX.6294

MidnightX.6294

I also wonder.
For example – there was a time when emotes were working until a patch 2 years ago broke it. When you used /dance /sit /sleep etc (perma emotes) other Players could see you dancing, sitting or sleeping when entered the range or logged in next to you.
Writing tickets never helped so far and especially RPers are very annoyed about that never-fixed bug anet made with one of the messy patches long ago.

Bugs, and more bugs.

Kam.4092

I also wonder.
For example – there was a time when emotes were working until a patch 2 years ago broke it. When you used /dance /sit /sleep etc (perma emotes) other Players could see you dancing, sitting or sleeping when entered the range or logged in next to you.
Writing tickets never helped so far and especially RPers are very annoyed about that never-fixed bug anet made with one of the messy patches long ago.

As an Asura my favorite armor mix I made is bugged now. I’m still salty ;n;

Bugs, and more bugs.

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

First time i saw graphic glitches in gw2, was shortly after Hot launched. There was a couple of areas in Timberline Falls where segments of the landscape were flashing. They were quite a long way apart. One was Above that Asuran outpost right up on the hill where the Veteran Wurm spawns and the other was near the wp close to the big waterfalls with the vista. I meant to report it, event took some screenshots, but knowing there was lot more pressing issues, i dealayed it and delayed it.

And then, it was finally fixed with a patch that came out 2 weeks ago. However, after that patch, I also noticed some new areas in Frostgorge Sound with this issue, only much worse. It occurs all around the ravine where the Champ Troll spawns and the ground flashing effects are much faster, so much so it’s hard to look at them. I haven’t checked since today’s patch if it’s still there or not.

This was an interesting and strange event.

About a week ago, I took one of my chars to Tangle Depths and went on to do some exploring. From the Order of Wispers wp i went to jump on that big tree across from there and grab an updraft to the HP and the vista up in the cliffs. As i jumped toward the tree, my screen went pale blue and I was instantly killed. The screen cleared and I found myself on the ground some distance away from where i first jumped off.

I thought that was really strange but decided to have another go. This time, i managed to jump onto the tree and grab the first updraft, but just then, it happened again. My screen went all blue again and i was instantly killed once more. Only this time, it dumped me beyond Dragon’s Passage into Dragon Stand! That’s all the way across TD and into another map. But although i knew i was in Dragon’s stand, i was in some kind of no man’s land, a location i know you can’t normally go to within Dragon Stand itself. I was probably dumped somewhere between maps or something.

Anyway, it was the weirdest thing i’ve yet experienced. I’ve fallen through landscapes in the past and got stuck in weird places, but this was something else. Luckily, it hasn’t happened since and hopefully won’t happen again.

Bugs, and more bugs.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Well, if you see broken or weird textures it’s mostly at your end. Try to repair your game and see if it helps. Not all issues are devs fault, at times it’s something that went wrong at our end as well.

About broken armor, falling through geometry and others, well, those are issues at their side indeed.

Bugs, and more bugs.

Kam.4092

Well, if you see broken or weird textures it’s mostly at your end. Try to repair your game and see if it helps. Not all issues are devs fault, at times it’s something that went wrong at our end as well.

About broken armor, falling through geometry and others, well, those are issues at their side indeed.

Everyone says to repair my game, when I have already. People I play with see the same glitches and texture issues. I’m not crazy and just seeing things ;n;

Bugs, and more bugs.

Posted by: Kezika.7692

Kezika.7692

I also wonder.

I can see other players dance sit and sleep just fine…