Buried Archives

Buried Archives

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ilvanor.1986

Ilvanor.1986

Been doing jumping puzzles of late to get the achievements and I came to Buried Archives. I got to the end, on server Crystal Desert, easily enough then dispatched the mobs, but there was no lootable or targetable chest. There was a graphic of an open chest where the grand chest should be, but that was it. I changed servers to Sea of Sorrow and tried it again to the same result. I then rallied people to take the temple of Grenth, just to be sure there wasn’t some weird condition, and went back to the same result again. There wasn’t an update about this jumping puzzle that I saw when I searched. If there was, then I am sorry for the oversight.

Buried Archives

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Can you please add which other jumping puzzles you did that day (from the last daily reset).
The bug is likely a known issue, where some chests are twins. A known example is Weynandts reverie and Chaos Crystal cavern. If you done one, the other chest can’t be looted.

So it is for support important to find the twin in this case. You can help them by telling which ones you also did.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Buried Archives

Posted by: Ilvanor.1986

Ilvanor.1986

Antre of Adjournment
Buried Archives
Dark Reverie
Goemm’s Lab
Hidden Garden
Morgan’s Leap