CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SweetestLamb.8071

SweetestLamb.8071

After killing Frost in CM P1, our group did not get the 60 tokens for clearing the dungeon. At first, we had skipped Sure-shot Seamus because of him being a stupid boss, then we went back and cleared him but still no chest!

We are all very disappointed at this, even after having to take on Frost with only 2 people because of the impossible difficulty of the trash mobs we still got NOTHING for this run. It is a shame to see a game this late in release still have game-breaking bugs like this.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: SliceOfHam.2419

SliceOfHam.2419

I feel your pain. I was helping friends get their Dungeon Master title and this was one of the last ones he needs.

He will have to wait till this gets fixed now.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: Mkhai.8927

Mkhai.8927

I can also confirm that path 1 is bugged too. I’m also pretty disappointed too since it took about an hour of try to get past the mobs only to get nothing.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I can confirm this as well. Party didn’t get anything for killing Frost.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: Emopandagurke.3497

Emopandagurke.3497

This happened to us too. No reward after killing Frost.
-.-

-Elona Reach-

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: vulcandth.5216

vulcandth.5216

This has happened to me twice in a row now; killed frost….. sat for 20 mins.. no rewards… kill some more things… no rewards…. finally gave up. Submitted multiple bug reports… Please someone look at this bug!!!

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: simontremelay.6980

simontremelay.6980

Could someone from the staff have a look at this issue? I got this bug twice as well and it’s kinda bothering…

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

We also ran into this bug the other day but it took me a while to find this thread again because it doesn’t mention Caudecus anywhere.

Anyway we are pretty sure we figured out what the problem was. There is a cutscene that is supposed to play between Traffa and Frost when Traffa gets to the bottom of the stair/ramp. Make sure you are actually walking down the stairs and not jumping off the side. Don’t aggro Frost before the cutscene plays. In order for that to happen Traffa has to be alive. This means no skipping after the last chest.

We’ve repeated the path two more times(skippeds a lot on one and killed everything besides Seamus on the other) after that and haven’t had any problem.

Edit: If you DIDN’T skip that part and that still happened then please mention it here.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Emopandagurke.3497

Bugged again, -.-
btw: we didn’t skip the last chest.

-Elona Reach-

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Khisanth.2948

Bugged again, -.-
btw: we didn’t skip the last chest.

That is not what I meant at all. There are a bunch of stuff to fight between the last chest and Frost.

So the important thing here did the cutscene between Traffa and Frost play BEFORE you started fighting Frost?

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Emopandagurke.3497

Yes, cutscene → rocket launchers → Frost

-Elona Reach-

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: Ratchet.5416

Ratchet.5416

Still glitched, my group didn’t get the reward after beating Frost.

Vote Gnashblade!
And revive Baelfire.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: zacharias.5437

zacharias.5437

Still bugged, no reward after Frost. Didn’t know about the cutscene, Traffa and stairs.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: Malkavian.3751

Malkavian.3751

Bugged out for my group as well

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: jennyflo.5129

jennyflo.5129

Still bugged (hopefully they will fix this on the new patch on Tuesday i mean it’s almost been a month…)

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: Rimu.7105

Rimu.7105

I just had this happen too, apparently if you skip the un-needed boss (sure-fire?) it bugs out, he isnt even a boss in a sense, sense he runs away and gives up, no chest from him either, so no point in him even being there. Kinda a slap to the face to people who do the dungeon and not get the reward

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Khisanth.2948

I just had this happen too, apparently if you skip the un-needed boss (sure-fire?) it bugs out, he isnt even a boss in a sense, sense he runs away and gives up, no chest from him either, so no point in him even being there. Kinda a slap to the face to people who do the dungeon and not get the reward

As I mentioned before(maybe not in this thread) we’ve skipped that guy 3 times AFTER we experienced the bug. Those 3 runs went perfectly fine without any bug. Therefore while skipping him might be a contributing factor it is not the sole cause.

If anyone is willing to spare the time you could try testing if skipping the final cutscene is a sure fire way to trigger the bug.

Something I forgot to mention in previous posts. There are at least two ways you can aggro Frost.
1) walking down the stairs into his aggro radius
2) jumping off the stairs from the top and walking into his aggro radius

I mentioned above that Traffa needs to be alive but thinking over that might not be true. Aside from Traffa being alive there was also one other thing we changed. Instead of doing 2) from above we went with 1). It is possible that the event area for the cutscene is at the bottom of the stairs and Traffa doesn’t actually need to be alive.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

vulcandth.5216

My group has tried every possible way.. fighting normally by walking down stairs (cut-scene plays correctly)… as well as jumping off the stairs.. For me its a 50% chance of this bug occurring.. I’ve not been given credit for this dungeon about 9 times now. This is getting rediculas. Can we get someone from A-Net to say they are at least working on this? I feel like this issue keeps getting ignored, and its a pretty big one! You know how frusterating it is to spend all the time in the dungeon to receive no rewards.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

vulcandth.5216

Actually better yet, if anyone from A-Net has any suggestions on what we can do to help them gather more information PLEASE let us know! We know you work hard just tell us how we can help you help us.

CM Exp Path 1 Glitched

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

The bug has to do with the NPC dying at Seamus. I don’t know if killing/rezzing her will fix it, but that’s all I know.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu