COF Path 1 Cant see fireballs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Naii.9810

Naii.9810

I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but I can’t see the fire balls anymore. I can sometimes see a health bar.

Attachments:

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I have the same problem, playing on lowest settings

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Seabrook.6531

Seabrook.6531

I have the same problem, haven’t done COF in a long time. Thought it was just me, and the new monitor I bought one week ago.

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

This is happening to me too, ever since culling was removed from PvE. It also means ghosts and ranger spirits often don’t shine anymore.

However, the trakitten ue is pretty severe and should be fixed as soon as possible. Please.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Posted by: Lavadiel.6231

Lavadiel.6231

usually going to the first WP in dung and then going back makes the stones visible again.

Posted by: ShadyNZL.9018

ShadyNZL.9018

Yeah what gives? I can’t see the balls no matter what. Know I know how Steve-O felt during the fire gauntlet….

Posted by: FuegoSassarez.5309

FuegoSassarez.5309

Same here. I can’t see these d@rn balls. Anyone any idea how I can solve this problem?

Posted by: Robert.4197

Robert.4197

I ran into this issue last night, a party member suggested waypointing back to the beginning of the dungeon and then waypoint back to the area right before the fireballs. This actually worked. So until this gets fixed, this work around seems to be the best solution.

Posted by: Num Nutzo.9056

Num Nutzo.9056

Yes there is I hope this helps . It worked for me and yes its a problem with the removal of culling The effects of the ghost also will get fixed when you do this. adjust your client side culling settings to high or greater for both settings. Not sure if this will work after you enter the dungeon so its a good ideal to do this before. I had same problem couldn’t figure out if it was a content release that was doing it or not so i got fed up and started changing settings and logging in and out to force them to take effect, while standing next to ghost to see which setting was removing the effects off the ghost and making them look human. it turned out to be the culling settings. it also fixed the invisible Boulders in cof

Posted by: Crysto.7089

Crysto.7089

Set your character model limit to high.

#1 Commander/Player NA: Promotions

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

Try turning your Character limit and quality to at least Medium. It has worked for more multiple times (and still works). Might have to change it before that room opens up though.

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD