Cache not counting for weapon collection

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Grace.6074

Grace.6074

I’m just going to list out a few bugs I’ve experienced in the past three days, not even counting bugs that were in the first week of launch that might have been addressed already.

I just completed Auric Basin map on my revenant and received the Revenant’s Cache as the reward, it’s sitting in my bag, but I checked my Glint’s Bastion collection and it is NOT counting towards it. The box that should be lit up for having the Revenant’s Cache is still grayed out.

My revenant is also unable to complete the Verdant Brink map because the hero point in the southwest corner of the map is bugged out. You can kill the mob as many times as you want but it still will not count as being completed.

My elementalist had 100% old world completion when I completed the Verdant Brink map before their “fix” broke that HP, but because of the bug with old world completion, she did not receive any reward. So again, no Elementalist’s Cache to count towards her The North Wind warhorn collection.

My elementalist also completely unlocked Tempest but did not recieve the Machined Warhorn towards The North Wind collection.

I also gave up on finishing the last story quest today on my revenant because when I got to Blighted Canach, he bugged out in invulnerable mode and Canach just stood around doing nothing for five minutes while Blighted Canach was invulnerable.

I do understand it’s an expansion launch and that there are a lot of bugs to deal with, but some of these are taking longer to fix than I would have expected. I also REALLY hope you retroactively reward those who are missing rewards they should have gotten.

When I put a ticket in about these issues the other day I was told to provide screenshots, I did so, and then was told that these are known bugs and to post on the forums.

Aerre – Sylvari Elementalist
Necro/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer/Guardian
HoD – PHZE

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I think all these have been reported, likely multiple times, in the official HoT Bugs thread.

Thus, the Devs are probably aware and working on them.

Good luck. =)

Posted by: SKDeadeye.6394

SKDeadeye.6394

Still not working. I have completed VB and AB maps and have not received the Elementalist’s Cache (didn’t receive anything at all). Had 100% world completion prior. Any word on getting this fixed?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can read the latest Dev posts regarding this issue in the ‘official’ thread. Or, use the Dev Tracker, if you prefer.

Good luck.

Posted by: cenobite.1506

cenobite.1506

Got same here, but with “Sanctum scrumble: silver” chest. I got achievement and chest, but it’s not in a collection.