Can no longer preview transmuted gear

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: IceBlink.4317

IceBlink.4317

When attempting to preview gear which has been transmuted and sitting in your inventory, what appears in the preview window is the base stat item which existed before it got a new appearance.

In this pic, I attempted to preview the following:

• Orchid Helm
  • Dryad Epaulets
  • Whispers Garb
  • Noble’s Shoes

And instead, in the preview window, is what the items used to be before I put skins on them.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nar.8327

Nar.8327

I can confirm as well.

Posted by: DannyGee.4372

DannyGee.4372

Same thing here but i have a question transmuted my level 80 gear im still level 75 when i equip it will it look like the transmuted item?

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Same thing here but i have a question transmuted my level 80 gear im still level 75 when i equip it will it look like the transmuted item?

If you transmute the appearance of a lvl 80 item onto the stats of a lower level item then it will be the appearance of the 80 with the stats of the lower level item.

The main topic of this thread has also been reported several times and has been acknowledged by devs and is being tracked to be corrected.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: DannyGee.4372

DannyGee.4372

If you transmute the appearance of a lvl 80 item onto the stats of a lower level item then it will be the appearance of the 80 with the stats of the lower level item.

The main topic of this thread has also been reported several times and has been acknowledged by devs and is being tracked to be corrected.

I didnt clarify what i ment to say is i transmuted 2 level 80 coats but since im still not 80 i cant equip it i can only see the preview which is from the other armor not the one i wanted to transmute when i equip it when i get to level 80 will it have the transmuted look? Thnx for the reply

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I didnt clarify what i ment to say is i transmuted 2 level 80 coats but since im still not 80 i cant equip it i can only see the preview which is from the other armor not the one i wanted to transmute when i equip it when i get to level 80 will it have the transmuted look? Thnx for the reply

Oh! They absolutely will have the transmuted look when you are able to equip them as long as you selected the appearance you desired. This bug is only affecting what is displayed on the character in the preview window when attempting to preview transmuted armor. It will appear as the proper transmuted appearance when equipped.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

Had this bug today on Eagle Eye Goggles appearance transmuted onto a level 80 exotic headpiece.