Can not purchase anything from the Gem Store

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hedgey.7859

Hedgey.7859

I bought 20 dollars worth of gems to get 10 keys to open my Black Lion chests, I went to go use them and whenever I browse over the button to spend my gems, it says: “This feature is currently disabeled. Please try again later.” Where do I find announcements that things like this will be down? I would have saved my gem purchase for later had I know this.

Posted by: litabonita.4652

litabonita.4652

Thanks God someone made a topic about this! I was about to go nuts thinking that something was wrong with my account! Im also experiencing the same issue. For a second i thought it was maintenance of some sort cause yesterday i was able to partially use my gems… but there is no official thread regarding this. Can someone care to explain whats going on??

Posted by: Airiyuki.1570

Airiyuki.1570

I’m having the same problem. It keep saying that it’s disable and try again later.

Posted by: dildee.2139

dildee.2139

I had the exact same problem, purchased gems and could not buy any items from the gem store. Kept saying “feature currently disabled”. Tried emptying mailboxes, even on my other characters. It’s working for me now though.

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

In the sub-window for selling items some elements seem displaced, I click into the control for silver coins and the gold coin value get changed.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.