Can't Attune infused Rings

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: stancer.4085

stancer.4085

Since the new Fractal Vendor is online again I started to attune my rings today. Since I was about to change stats, I took someinfused from my bank and all went well.
But when I tried to attune the rings I was wearing before, I was not able to select them in the Mystic Forge. I used the Infusion-Extractor on them to get my agony-infusions back before i wanted to throw them in the forge, could this have caused a problem with the mystic forge recipes?

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Same here. None of my old infused rings could be attuned, whether they had upgrades or not.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: brunobyof.3541

brunobyof.3541

same here….i need to attune them asap. fix this plz

Posted by: Robles.7458

Robles.7458

It only happens with rings which have or had a crafted infusion. It does not change anything if you extract it.

(edited by Robles.7458)

Posted by: Mordja.3608

Mordja.3608

Having this exact same issue with my Ring of Red Death (Infused). I extracted the versatile infusion out of it and my Precise Infusion out of it and the ring isn’t showing up in the Mystic Forge as an option.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Having this exact same issue with my Ring of Red Death (Infused). I extracted the versatile infusion out of it and my Precise Infusion out of it and the ring isn’t showing up in the Mystic Forge as an option.

It’s the same issue reported above: rings that were infused before the Fractured system went into effect are bugged for attunement. ANet is aware of the issue and they haven’t officially given a date for the fix; I think it’s fair to expect it with the fractal readjustment patch due in the next few weeks (although: things can change).

Essentially, someone forgot that there were two types of infused rings: the ones that drop now (with an empty slot) and the ones that dropped originally (with a non-removable +5 AR). The first type have no trouble in the forge; the forge doesn’t recognize the second type.

tl;dr some rings are bugged; wait for the fix coming soon™

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”