Can't Collect Fancy Furnature Coins Reset

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cobrakon.3108

Cobrakon.3108

The coins spawn after every daily reset, however, when I try to collect the item received icons all show up for the coins but my stack of coins will not update it stays at 163.

Ive missed so many coins from this happening.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The coins spawn after every daily reset, however, when I try to collect the item received icons all show up for the coins but my stack of coins will not update it stays at 163.

Sorry you’re having trouble collecting the furniture coins.

• Have you tried moving the stack of 163 to the bank?
  • Are you sure you don’t have two stacks of coins in inventory (in which case, only one would grow in size)?
  • Have you opened a support ticket? (That’s the only way to get an individualized response.)

(Additionally, it helps if you take the time to create an in-game /bug report right after you notice the issue; that offers additional game data to the QA team. And they can use that to track down any bugs.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Cobrakon.3108

Cobrakon.3108

Sorry you’re having trouble collecting the furniture coins.

• Have you tried moving the stack of 163 to the bank?
  • Are you sure you don’t have two stacks of coins in inventory (in which case, only one would grow in size)?
  • Have you opened a support ticket? (That’s the only way to get an individualized response.)

(Additionally, it helps if you take the time to create an in-game /bug report right after you notice the issue; that offers additional game data to the QA team. And they can use that to track down any bugs.)

Thanks for your response.

Yup, I had two stacks in my inventory and i did not notice. XD I guess the error was in my software XD.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Glad it turned out to be easily resolved. (And you might want to get that software checked out )

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”