Can't Complete Sunrise I Collection?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: andrew.4169

andrew.4169

Hi, in order to complete my collection, I have to get Hawke Liberator which requires me to do the event: Rescue the villagers and defeat harpy kidnappers. There’s only 1 villager remaining and he won’t move from his spot. I’ve seen this event bugged for more than 10 hours. Any ideas or suggestions?

Posted by: GM Awesomeness

GM Awesomeness

Self Help Administrator

This is indeed a known bug and we’re working on finding a fix for it now. In the meantime, you can try a different map (either by logging out/going to a different zone for at least an hour or by taxiing in) or just keep an eye on our Known Issue Tracker for updates on our progress.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I’ve seen villagers get hung up on harpies that weren’t near them… have you tried wholesale slaughter?

(“Wholesale slaughter” solution, can check that off the bucket list)

Posted by: Oogo.4083

Oogo.4083

the event Kill nightmare spellbinders before skritt are enslaved at Joy’s End which i need for sunrise collection for brisbane liberator ,,, the event never spawns,,,, i waited there whole day,,,,the collection event with cavern scutter spawns every 20 or so minute but the dynamic event for rescuing skritt from joy’s end poi never occurs…. someone please help me.