Can't Dye It!

Can't Dye It!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Spooky.7052

Spooky.7052

I have a human male character wearing “masquerade” armor. There’s a weird little doily on the front of the shirt that I don’t particularly like in the first place, and it’s stuck as a light pink color that seems to be missing a dye slot or isn’t bound to anything, because no matter what I do it stays this awful pink.

The screenshot is pretty bad, sorry…

Attachments:

(edited by Spooky.7052)

Can't Dye It!

Spooky.7052

Bumping for more attention to this dye malfunction.
Apparently the Whispers armor has the same issue with a missing dye slot, I’m sure there are other sets like this as well.

Can't Dye It!

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

try to make another one. Its only a masquerade armor piece also are you having this problem with other characters as well?

Can't Dye It!

Posted by: Absolutionis.9427

Absolutionis.9427

It’s also a bug with the Human T3 shoulderpads. The inner part of the shoulderpads are undyable and permanently red.

It seems that this is a common occurrence with pieces of armor being undyably red.

Can't Dye It!

Posted by: FalseFlag.8793

FalseFlag.8793

Can’t dye the emblem on my guardian’s Visionary’s Helm. It will change the color in the preview but the color will not stick upon accepting.

When the well drops the party stops.
Kauanoe Bringer – Blackest of Gates

Can't Dye It!

Spooky.7052

try to make another one. Its only a masquerade armor piece also are you having this problem with other characters as well?

It’s not happening to any other armor that I’ve seen, or any of my other characters.
I really like this armor set though, so it’s making me sad. Then again, I don’t really look at the front of him much, so it’s not that big a deal, but it does look ridiculous.