Can't See Explosions in Cliffside Fractal

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: feilmemindless.9601

feilmemindless.9601

For a few weeks now I’ve been unable to see the explosions on the final ramp in the cliffside fractal. I’m on a mac and it started around the 7/28/15 patch so I figured it was just from the other graphics problems macs were having with the patch. Those have been fixed but this one persists so I’m not sure if it’s a bug or something with my system.

I’ve tried messing with all the graphics settings already and that didn’t change anything. Every once in a while if I wait long enough they’ll show up for a few seconds and then stop displaying again. I’d love to hear if anyone else is experiencing this or if there is a fix. Would be nice if I didn’t have to use a party member as a seeing eye dog to finish the fractal lol. Thanks!

Posted by: Crimsonjr.4708

Crimsonjr.4708

Happens to me as well.
Sometimes I have to be close and then they vanish (Though I can hear them

Or

I see nothing at all and I end up dying.

Mázai – Guardian
Legendary Jr – Engineer
Member of Cube on Piken

Posted by: feilmemindless.9601

feilmemindless.9601

Didn’t think to listen for them. Tried that today and helped a lot, thanks!

Are you running on a mac too? Still wondering if it’s just a mac thing.

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

I have been having this problem also. I think it started around the 7/28 patch although I could not say for certain. I too am on the Mac client. As with crimson, I have found that by listening I can mostly compensate, although it makes for a significantly more challenging run.
*Edited for grammar

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM